Oct 11, 2008The Complete Guide to Meeting Sam's Club's EPC RFID Tagging Requirements takes a practical, step-by-step approach to enable companies to learn how to meet the tagging requirements cost-effectively, with the least disruption to their operations, and to begin benefiting from the EPC data Sam's Club provides back to its suppliers.
Topics covered in the 120-page guide include:
- How to assemble a team
- When and where to turn for outside help
- How to analyze your operations and business processes, and the products you sell to Sam's Club
- How to decide when and where to tag in your operations
- Choosing hardware, software and services partners
- How to select the right IT integration strategy
- How to create a rollout plan
- And much more!
Prepared by the editors of RFID Journal, this guide is based on our years of experience covering RFID deployments and reporting on companies complying with tagging requirements issued by Wal-Mart, the U.S. Department of Defense, Germany's Metro Group and others. We also relied on the expertise of companies that have already complied with Wal-Mart's mandate, as well as systems integrators and RFID labs. Additionally, the guide was reviewed by Sam's Club and Wal-Mart to ensure it would help suppliers meet their requirements.
For a limited time, you can get this report for $999 -- that's a $500 savings off the regular $1,499 retail price.
Plus, you'll receive a free premium membership to RFID Journal with your purchase.*
To take advantage of this special offer, you must purchase this report by Dec. 31.
Purchase The Complete Guide to Meeting Sam's Club's EPC RFID Tagging Requirements: Add to Cart
* Free RFID Journal premium membership good for new members only.