Home Internet of Things Aerospace Apparel Energy Defense Health Care Logistics Manufacturing Retail

Internships Discussion

DiscussionsInternshipsCareer Opportunity: MIT UHF Application Engineer for TAGSYS

Career Opportunity: MIT UHF Application Engineer for TAGSYS

2006-05-19 11:37:27 AM

Hello,

My executive Search Consulting Firm is conducting a retained search assignment for TAGSYS(www.tagsysrfid.com). Please note that by definition, a retained Search Firm, such as ours, is a cost to our Client, not to you. I know there are many different types of recruitment firms and I wanted to clarify that point first and foremost.

TAGSYS, as you know, is the global leader in item-level RFID systems and tags. TAGSYS designs, manufactures and integrates end-to-end RFID infrastructure for e-connecting goods.

The role is UHF Application Engineer and they are only seeking someone with an MIT background. This is a very exciting time to be joining TAGSYS, as they are very IPO focused.

If you have this background, please contact me at 212-481-3284.

Jeremy Roffman
Director of Research
Harvey Nash Executive Search
212-481-3262
jeremy.roffman@harveynashusa.com

Login and reply to this post!

Not a member?

Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!

Thread Messages

TOPIC DATE
Career Opportunity: MIT UHF Application Engineer for TAGSYS

Start A New Discussion

PREMIUM CONTENT
Case Studies Features Best Practices How-Tos
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
Live Events Virtual Events Webinars
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL