|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Leaders from Across All Major Industries to Attend LIVE! 2017
Business professionals from leading companies in every sector and from around the world will attend RFID Journal's annual conference and exhibition, to be held on May 9-11, in Phoenix, Ariz.
Apr 13, 2017—
RFID Journal announced today that next month's RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition, focused on radio frequency identification and its many business applications, has attracted attendees from more than 58 countries and 40 industries. LIVE! 2017, cornerstone-sponsored by Zebra Technologies, will be held on May 9-11 at Arizona's Phoenix Convention Center.
Approximately 60 percent of preregistered attendees are from the United States, while the other 40 percent hail from as far away as South Africa and New Zealand. Those registered represent a wide variety of sectors, including aerospace, apparel, electronics, energy, health care, industrial manufacturing, military, retail and waste management.
Here is a list of just a few of the firms that have already registered to attend:
• Abbott Laboratories
To view an up-to-date list of pre-registered attendees, click here.
LIVE! 2017 will also feature four industry-specific and four technical conference tracks, as well as eight in-depth preconference seminars and workshops, four post-conference seminars, fast-track training provided by RFID4U, and RFID Professional Institute certification. The event will be hosted alongside the IEEE RFID 2017 event and the 2017 RFID Journal Awards. What's more, the event will offer exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the industry's leading technology firms. Additional information is available at www.rfidjournalevents.com/live/.
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL
|RFID Journal LIVE!||RFID in Health Care||LIVE! LatAm||LIVE! Brasil||LIVE! Europe||RFID Connect||Virtual Events||RFID Journal Awards||Webinars||Presentations|