- Greater Transparency and Security for the Supply Chain
How integrated RFID tags can be used in elastomer components.
- Blockchain: Risks and Rewards for the Future of the Supply Chain
How can you determine which solutions are a good fit for your organization?
- It's RFID's Turn
Understanding this technology should be the retail sector's big bet for 2020.
- Get Ready for Real Smart Packaging
It's time for companies to employ the business opportunities that packaging offers when they become truly active and communicative as media.
- What's the Real Traction on Blockchain in the Supply Chain?
Major companies ranging from Walmart to Smucker's have started implementing blockchain to track shipments. Find out what's happening and what the technology's results look like today.
- Utilizing the IoT for Smart Agriculture
Farmers and grocers need to take advantage of the Internet of Things and digital transformation to provide people around the world with healthy perishable food.
- Optimizing Low-code to Drive Intelligent Automation in the Supply Chain
Businesses are assessing how to automate their current processes and incorporate a digital transformation strategy that will evolve their business models and create new revenue streams.
- Diversion Detection and Prevention in Hospitals
RFID can prevent health-care personnel from covertly accessing opioids—which could, in turn, stop them from becoming addicted.
- Logistics, U.K. Trade and the Super 5G Network
How will 5G connectivity boost Britain's markets and logistics sector, and how might such networks underpin U.K.-U.S. trade strategies?
- The Convergence of Technologies in Warehouse and Inventory Management
RFID, RTLS, the Internet of Things and blockchain can drive innovation throughout the supply chain. How will these key technology trends affect warehouse and supply chain operations across various industries?
- Through the Trough of Disillusionment
Barriers to the adoption of radio frequency identification technologies are disappearing.
- Smart Labeling Applications for the Health-Care Industry
Let's explore two high-value applications for smart labeling in the health-care industry: authentication and inventory management.
- Beyond Industry 4.0
The focus will now be on the end-to-end digitization of all physical assets, and on the integration of digital ecosystems with value-chain partners.
- How Digital Twins Can Help Retailers Give More to Food Banks
The Internet of Things could help to identify products that need to be transferred to a food bank or be put on clearance before they expire.
- Expanding the Digital Value Chain With Digital Printing
HP Brazil is linking packaging to interactive online experiences.