I am not entirely sure how to answer your question. RFID has many applications in health care, and in other industries as well. If you want to focus on health care, you can research the technology’s use in the following areas:
• Monitoring patient safety
• Improving inventory management
• Tracking assets
• Ensuring compliance with hand-washing regulations
• Improving anti-counterfeiting efforts
• Managing hospital beds
• Monitoring emergency responses
• Tracking drug temperatures and expiration dates
• Protecting infants
• Managing laundry
• Tracking specimens
• Tracking surgical sponges
I hope the above proves helpful.
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
What Are the Advantages of RFID? »