- FCC Aggressively Cracking Down on RF Equipment Rule Violators
By Ronald E. Quirk
While the specific case involves U-NII devices, the precedent applies to RFID equipment suppliers as well.
- How Did the IoT Become Indispensable for Advanced Maintenance?
By Ralitsa Peycheva
As we enter the era of the Internet of Things, the fourth Industrial Revolution, everything around us becomes connected and smart.
- What Opportunities Does the Industrial IoT Present for Field Service?
By Nic Grange
The increased number of connected devices in the field comes with a surge of data, and the question of what to do with all this information.
- Leveraging DevOps to Meet the Expectations of IoT-Driven Edge Computing
By Philipp Schöne
DevOps teams are already among the busiest within any given IT organization, as they are always on the cutting edge of producing new technologies.
- Smart Parking: How IoT-Based Systems Can Help Users Save Time and Money
By Ann Neal
Here are six points to help you understand the significance of such technologies in densely populated urban areas.
- Why the Smart Home and Smart Enterprise Are More Connected Than Ever Before
By Ofer Amitai
Your smart home could be the site of the next organizational data breach, which is why there has never been a better time than now to mitigate IoT risk.
- Known Security Vulnerabilities Are a Hacker's Guide to an IoT Breach
By Tae Jin (TJ) Kang
The Internet of Things is a powerful trend, but its growth could be hindered by unpatched open-source vulnerabilities.
- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
By Pratik Dholakiya
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- Give Customers Control of Their Data or Risk Incurring Their Wrath
By Jim Kaskade
As product managers rush to deliver a new multichannel experience, customers will need increased control of their personal data—even more so than in the context of traditional mobile-app surfing, shopping and the like.
- The State of Internet of Things Product Development
By Rod McLane
What's on the minds of those at the front lines of creating IoT solutions?
- Why IoT Companies Are Turning to Intelligent Data Distribution
By Andréa Skov
Three core issues—latency, efficiency, and scale—must be addressed in order to solve the distribution dilemma.
- Fortify the IoT With Cybersecurity and R&D Tax Credits
By Chris Bard, Rick Schreiber and John Riggi
As manufacturers adapt Internet of Things strategies to their business models, they should weigh these two often-overlooked elements.
- IoT and Other RF Device Suppliers Take Note: The FCC's New Authorization and Importation Rules Are Now Effective
By Ronald E. Quirk
The CommLaw Group has issued a client advisory regarding the Federal Communications Commission's new rules for radio frequency equipment authorization.
- How the IoT Is Changing the Customer Experience and Improving Competitive Advantage
By Marne Martin
The Internet of Things, as well as data from connected devices and other digital technologies, can facilitate seamless customer service, rapid problem-solving and the more efficient deployment of skilled resources.
- Next-Gen Supply Chain: Connecting IoT Data to the Bottom Line
By Carsten Krause
The rise of the Internet of Things is bringing about a shift in how companies operate.