|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Learning From the RFID Learned
At RFID Journal LIVE! 2011, an unprecedented wealth of knowledge will be shared by end users with hands-on experience deploying real-world RFID systems.
FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
• Jordan Kivelstadt, founder, director of production, Free Flow Wines
• John M. Ryan, administrator, quality assurance division, Hawaii State Department of Agriculture
• Eduardo J. Valdes, VP of Mission Foods, Gruma S.A.
ENTERTAINMENT AND HOSPITALITY
• Jerry Kaproth, safety coordinator, NASCAR
• Jeff Sommers, owner, Izzy's Ice Cream Café
• Tom Sullivan, principal, Vitro
• Robert Urwiler, CIO, Vail Resorts
ENERGY AND CONSTRUCTION
• Barry Breede, president, Sustainable Management Systems
• Cosby Dudley, production planning manager, Sumitomo Electric Lightwave
• Firas Hijazi, manager of business system unit, Consolidated Contractors Co.
• Ian Patterson, president, Viridis Technologies
• Jim Pilant, SAP business process designer, Sempra Utilities
• Todd Sutton, business unit manager, Zachry Construction
There also will be other experts with hands-on experience from the ranks of academia and the vendor community. These include, but are not limited to:
• Larry Arnstein, senior director business development, Impinj
• Gene Delaneyg, executive VP, Motorola Solutions
• Jean-Pierre Emond, dean and research professor, College of Technology & Innovation, University of South Florida Polytechnic
• Bill Hardgrave, dean and Wells Fargo professor, College of Business, Auburn University
• Sue Hutchinson, director of portfolio strategy, GS1 US
• Andrew Nathanson, director research operations, VDC Research Group
• Antonio Rizzi, full professor, industrial logistics and supply chain management, University of Parma
• Pankaj Sood, founder, RFID Applications Lab, McMaster University
• Patrick Sweeney, author, RFID for Dummies; president and CEO, ODIN RFID
• Ken Traub, consulting instructor for academia RFID, Ken Traub Consulting
• Victor Vega, marketing director for RFID—North America, NXP Semiconductors
• Tom Wimmer, practice director, VDC Research Group
This just might be the greatest collection of RFID intellectual knowledge ever assembled under a single roof—and it doesn't include all of our speakers, nor those presenting at the two events being co-located with LIVE! 2011: The Internet of Things and IEEE RFID 2011. If you want to learn how to deploy RFID successfully, join us for what promises to be a productive three days of knowledge-sharing.
Mark Roberti is the founder and editor of RFID Journal. If you would like to comment on this article, click on the link below. To read more of Mark's opinions, visit the RFID Journal Blog, the Editor's Note archive or RFID Connect.
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
|RFID Journal LIVE!||RFID in Health Care||LIVE! LatAm||LIVE! Brasil||LIVE! Europe||RFID Connect||Virtual Events||RFID Journal Awards||Webinars||Presentations|