- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- Beyond the Seams: Advanced Technology and Fashion
Additive manufacturing and the Internet of Things are changing the manufacturing and IT sectors and can hugely impact the evolution of fashion and style.
- RFID and the Returns Epidemic
With the evolution of technology and rise in online shopping, the apparel retail sector has seen a huge surge in growth and significant opportunities presented, but with these opportunities come challenges, and the returns epidemic is swiftly becoming the most prominent.
- Delta Air Lines Shows the Future of Retail
Yes, that's right. An airline has deployed a customer-facing RFID solution that has huge implications for retailers.
- RFID Is the Solution for Omnichannel Sales
Inventory visibility and real-time goods movement enable omnichannel retailing, increasing total sales by an average of 6 percent.
- The Emperor Has No Clothes!
Too many retailers do not want to face the truth—or do not know the truth—about their inventory accuracy problems.
- Greater RFID Awareness and Acceptance Lead to Accelerated Adoption
The RFID Lab's 2016 study shows that more U.S. retailers are using RFID to enable omnichannel shopping.
- RFID Retail Transformation: New Ways to Manage the Costs
If there is a retail RFID genie, he's on the verge of being permanently let out of the bottle.
- Beyond Inventory Visibility
Retailers should use RFID data to improve business processes and enable a true omnichannel shopping experience.
- Putting a Stylish Face on RFID Tags
By adopting integrated RFID hangtags, the apparel industry can achieve an attractive branded look and lower tagging costs.
- RFID Adoption Is On Target
Retailers are deploying item-level tagging far faster than they embraced bar codes.
- Second to None
These RFID applications can give retailers the upper hand.
- Apparel Retailers Finally Get RFID
Omnichannel has created a sense of urgency and is spurring adoption.
- The Renaissance of RFID Among Retailers
Top retailers are tagging billions of items, and a ChainLink Research study finds that those capitalizing on RFID are realizing a sizeable operational, financial and customer-satisfaction advantage.
- Retail 3.0
RFID enables the trend toward consumer-driven showroom shopping.