- What's the Real Traction on Blockchain in the Supply Chain?
Major companies ranging from Walmart to Smucker's have started implementing blockchain to track shipments. Find out what's happening and what the technology's results look like today.
- From Designing to Marketing: Major Tech Trends Shaping the Future of Luxury Apparel and Retail
RFID, NFC, the Internet of Things and other disruptive technologies are riding the wave of the digital revolution in the luxury apparel market.
- Smart Retail
Smart devices, RFID and the Internet of Things are on the rise in retail, providing new and better ways to meet the needs of connected shoppers.
- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- Beyond the Seams: Advanced Technology and Fashion
Additive manufacturing and the Internet of Things are changing the manufacturing and IT sectors and can hugely impact the evolution of fashion and style.
- RFID and the Returns Epidemic
With the evolution of technology and rise in online shopping, the apparel retail sector has seen a huge surge in growth and significant opportunities presented, but with these opportunities come challenges, and the returns epidemic is swiftly becoming the most prominent.
- Delta Air Lines Shows the Future of Retail
Yes, that's right. An airline has deployed a customer-facing RFID solution that has huge implications for retailers.
- RFID Is the Solution for Omnichannel Sales
Inventory visibility and real-time goods movement enable omnichannel retailing, increasing total sales by an average of 6 percent.
- The Emperor Has No Clothes!
Too many retailers do not want to face the truth—or do not know the truth—about their inventory accuracy problems.
- Greater RFID Awareness and Acceptance Lead to Accelerated Adoption
The RFID Lab's 2016 study shows that more U.S. retailers are using RFID to enable omnichannel shopping.
- RFID Retail Transformation: New Ways to Manage the Costs
If there is a retail RFID genie, he's on the verge of being permanently let out of the bottle.
- Beyond Inventory Visibility
Retailers should use RFID data to improve business processes and enable a true omnichannel shopping experience.
- Putting a Stylish Face on RFID Tags
By adopting integrated RFID hangtags, the apparel industry can achieve an attractive branded look and lower tagging costs.
- RFID Adoption Is On Target
Retailers are deploying item-level tagging far faster than they embraced bar codes.
- Second to None
These RFID applications can give retailers the upper hand.