• Atlantia, in Italy
• Telvent Caseta, in the United States
• Computer Recognition Systems, in the United Kingdom
• G.E.A., in France
• International Road Dynamics, in Canada
• JAI, founded in Denmark, with offices worldwide
• Kapsch Trafficcom, in Austria
• Omron, in Japan
• Q-Free ASA, in Norway
• SAIC, headquartered in the United States, with offices worldwide
• Siemens Electronic Tolling, in Austria
• Toll Collect, in Germany
Additionally, TRMI integrates electronic toll-collection systems in the United States, and Sirit, a Canadian firm, supplies toll transponders compliant with the California Department of Transportation (CalTrans) Title 21 standard for high-speed, open-lane electronic toll-collection and traffic-management applications.
—Mark Roberti, Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
Which RFID Vendors Provide IT Asset-Management Solutions? »