- Happy (Belated) IoT Day
April marked two industry milestones: Global Internet of Things Day and the anniversary of Moore's Law; both highlight the semiconductor industry's ability to achieve things that previously could only be imagined.
- Converging at the IoT Edge
As the edge becomes the heart of the Internet of Things, there is a need for true expertise to win through.
- Giving Thanks to the Internet of Thingsgiving
Wireless protocols and standards help users stay connected, while making our lives easier by helping us make better decisions faster.
- Better IoT Security Through Crowdsourced, Blockchain-Driven Platforms
A robust and effective decentralized system of vulnerability reporting and mitigation, leveraging cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, could improve the security of the IT infrastructure on which everyone relies.
- Integrating Smart Technology into Medical Devices
Such integration can greatly improve the quality and effectiveness of service.
- Smart Cows and How Not to Design IoT Products to Fail
As a growing number of consumers come to rely on the power of the Internet of Things, increasing pressure will mount on product makers to ensure that their products are reliable.
- How Upgrades to Distributed Wi-Fi Infrastructure Impacts IoT Technologies
Distributed or mesh Wi-Fi has the ability to transform a house full of devices from loading screens to streaming and connecting flawlessly.
- IoT Security: A Doomsday Scenario Waiting to Unfold
Cheap and scalable security solutions need to be employed to secure numerous devices, and to identify the attacks and mitigate them as they unfold.
- Buried Alive
How to manage the influx of IoT data to improve your product.
- Why Your Business Needs to Develop a Strong IoT Patent Portfolio
Here are some strategies regarding where to focus protection, as well as whether to draft patents to cover IoT devices or the analytics and systems that make them interesting.
- Just Because It's Connected, Doesn't Mean It's Smart
How can the Internet of Things deliver the Jetsons' lifestyle?
- Why the Smart Home and Smart Enterprise Are More Connected Than Ever Before
Your smart home could be the site of the next organizational data breach, which is why there has never been a better time than now to mitigate IoT risk.
- A Truly Connected World: The Need for Global Device Connectivity and Control
Access to a cloud-based mobile network platform allows enterprises to optimize international connectivity with their customers, employees or assets—wherever they are.
- Appealing to the Connected Home Buyer
In the Internet of Things, the world of connected products presents enormous opportunity for manufacturers to transform their businesses and their industries.
- Is the U.K. Information Superhighway Lagging Behind the Rest of the World?
5G is the future—but the United Kingdom still has a long way to go to become a truly smart country.