- Through the Trough of Disillusionment
Barriers to the adoption of radio frequency identification technologies are disappearing.
- The IoT and Near-Real-Time Retail Personalization
Is this the retail sector's best hope?
- NFC Applications for Wine and Spirits Brands
Authentication and social engagement are among the strongest business cases for wine and spirits brands to adopt smart labeling technology. How is Near Field Communication disrupting the way in which consumers interact with brands—and what can wine brands do to adopt the technology and use it to their advantage?
- How RFID and the IoT Can Boost Retail
Radio frequency identification and the Internet of Things can strengthen omnichannel retailing, making the physical space more integrated with the experience offered by digital channels.
- How Digital Twins Can Help Retailers Give More to Food Banks
The Internet of Things could help to identify products that need to be transferred to a food bank or be put on clearance before they expire.
- How Retailers Can Avoid Striking Out During the World Series
The right technologies can enable retailers to cope with rising customer demand, provide the correct products and enhance the customer experience.
- Smart Retail
Smart devices, RFID and the Internet of Things are on the rise in retail, providing new and better ways to meet the needs of connected shoppers.
- IoT in Pharmacies' Refrigerators Ensures Compliance and Minimizes Patient Risk
The adoption of an Internet of Things platform can allow hospitals and pharmacies to keep patients safe and avoid fines.
- Explaining IoT Processes to the Everyday Consumer
The Internet of Things is a relatively new concept, so educating needs to be one of your primary tasks.
- The Importance of Integrating RFID Into Ecommerce Business Strategies
Whether startups or SMEs, companies should consider integrating the technology into their strategy for success.
- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.
- Beacon Technology Market Set to Surpass $25 Billion by 2024
According to new research from Global Market Insights, retailers are leveraging modern technologies to offer a personalized, digital and rich content-driven shopping experience to the customers at their stores.
- Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
Here are some exciting takes on radio frequency identification technology for 2018 and beyond.
- The Rise of Logistics Tech Activates Entrepreneurs
Given the complexity of supply chain evolution, companies that optimize across links in the chain may help to shape our future.
- Three IoT Considerations Retailers Must Keep in Mind for 2018
The Internet of Things, powered by RFID technology, can help stores manage inventory more efficiently, set themselves apart from competitors, and provide great customer service while still maintaining streamlined operations.