- Why Your Business Needs to Develop a Strong IoT Patent Portfolio
By Matthew H. Grady and Michael J. Attisha
Here are some strategies regarding where to focus protection, as well as whether to draft patents to cover IoT devices or the analytics and systems that make them interesting.
- The Importance of Integrating RFID Into Ecommerce Business Strategies
By Luke Hatkinson-Kent
Whether startups or SMEs, companies should consider integrating the technology into their strategy for success.
- Five Steps to Smart IoT Testing
By Antony Edwards
DevOps teams need to be able to deliver smart testing in an Internet of Things world, in order to ensure that the digital experience delights.
- Using RFID Technology to Prevent Unauthorized Copying of 3D-Printed Objects
By Nisha Dodeja
The impact of this unique manufacturing technology is likely soon to be felt by industries worldwide.
- How Fog Computing Will Make the Edge Even Smarter
By Jason Andersen
The future is foggy for large, distributed Internet of Things infrastructures—and that's a good thing.
- Upcoming Tech Explosion Forces Industries to Go Big or Go Home
By Ankush Tiwari
How soon should a company start digitalizing? It may already be too late.
- Are Data Silos Holding Your IoT Strategy Back?
By Will Ochandarena
Rigid silos are preventing businesses from improving their productivity and quality by up to 30 percent by using new techniques in data processing and machine learning.
- Securing the Insecure: Security Challenges Posed by the Internet of Things
By GH Rao
The IoT brings several security challenges with far-reaching consequences, which differ from those present in more conventional technology infrastructures.
- The Internet of Things: Market Forecasts
By Darya Danikovich
The world is facing the brand-new era of the IoT, and we need to be ready for it.
- How to Make Your IoT Vision a Reality
By Sukamal Banerjee
Driving business outcomes is a key deliverable from a successful Internet of Things program, but you need to be flexible and willing to adapt.
- Just Because It's Connected, Doesn't Mean It's Smart
By Christopher Caen
How can the Internet of Things deliver the Jetsons' lifestyle?
- The Secret to Using Internet of Things Devices
By Ney Acyr Rodrigues
As with any project, it is vital, before taking action, to perform tests to identify any possible transformations that may occur.
- Keep the IoT Free (Patent Battles Not Welcome)
By Keith Bergelt
In order for the creativity and inventive capacities of the hundreds of thousands of people developing around open-source projects or platforms to be realized, it is vital that patent non-aggression be safeguarded.
- RFID and Blockchain Are Changing Supply Chains
By Luke Hatkinson-Kent
The technologies are only just beginning to work together, but they could have a positive impact on the logistics industry in the future.
- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
By David Excell
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.