- Real-time Location Based Services: Four Predictions for 2019
By Fabio Belloni
This year will bring larger-scale rollouts, new market players, a growing number of partnerships, higher precision levels and broader interoperability among technologies.
- How Digital Twins Can Help Retailers Give More to Food Banks
By Neil Sequeira
The Internet of Things could help to identify products that need to be transferred to a food bank or be put on clearance before they expire.
- A Look Into 2019: Smart Cities and Smart Buildings
By Franco Castaldini
What's in store for next year in these areas of innovation?
- 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing in the Internet of Things
By Swamini Kulkarni
What would the future look like if the rapidly changing industries of the IoT and 3D technology were to bind together?
- IoT Technology Is Now Proven—But Where Is the Money?
By Jens Erler
Ericsson recently released follow-up data from its research with leading telecom service providers in a report on how operators can create successful Internet of Things business models in the complex landscape.
- Edge Computing and the Industrial Internet of Things in 2019
By Sastry Malladi
What's in store for next year? Here are seven predictions for what to expect.
- Digital Health Care: What Lies Ahead in 2019?
By Mike Monteith
How will the smart hospital sector evolve during the coming year?
- Trends for 2019: Smart Cities
By Morné Erasmus
Cities should make sure their infrastructure will allow them to become smarter.
- Expanding the Digital Value Chain With Digital Printing
By Lyndsay Toll and Reinaldo Villar
HP Brazil is linking packaging to interactive online experiences.
- Adopting the IoT? Adopt the Cloud First
By Sean Ventura
It's vital to make sure new devices added to your network do not work against you.
- Why Location Solutions Are Critical for Maximum Productivity and Efficiency
By Jeff Schmitz
Deploying the right solution to meet a company's needs provides a fast return on investment, offers insights into the state of the business, and enables smarter business decisions and operational improvements.
- Giving Thanks to the Internet of Thingsgiving
By Brent Dietz
Wireless protocols and standards help users stay connected, while making our lives easier by helping us make better decisions faster.
- Regulating the Internet of Things
By J.C. Boggs
IoT manufacturers must help shape the legal and regulatory landscape by engaging with government policymakers worldwide.
- Business Applications of the IoT and Advantages for the Fleet Industry
By Ekim Saribardak
RFID and Internt of Things technologies are improving rapidly to increase and expand connected device capabilities.
- The Impact of the IoT and Wearables on Health
By Barret Coakley
Connected devices, built-in sensors and collected data allow individuals to lead independent lives at a much lower risk.