- Beyond the Seams: Advanced Technology and Fashion
By Mark Cotteleer and Brenna Sniderman
Additive manufacturing and the Internet of Things are changing the manufacturing and IT sectors and can hugely impact the evolution of fashion and style.
- A Truly Connected World: The Need for Global Device Connectivity and Control
By Tim Sherwood
Access to a cloud-based mobile network platform allows enterprises to optimize international connectivity with their customers, employees or assets—wherever they are.
- IoT Communications Technology Trends
By Dave George
The Internet of Things facilitates access to more vertical applications, which forces hardware and accessory companies to innovate.
- Beyond the Hype: Three Ways to Maximize IoT Budgets
By Dayan Rodriguez
Those who execute purposeful planning and implementation when deploying Internet of Things technologies can ensure both short- and long-term success.
- E-Labeling RFID Devices Can Save Suppliers Cash
By Ronald E. Quirk
Doing it wrong can cost millions and trigger market exclusion.
- How the IoT Will Change (Almost) Everything in Cybersecurity
By Brian NeSmith
Organizations looking to build or adopt connected devices should educate themselves and seek to address a few key questions.
- Five Ways in Which the Internet of Things Is Helping the Environment
By JC Lazcano
Connectivity, sensor technology and all things IoT are helping to create a greener world.
- Can the Use of RFID Be Strengthened in the Health-Care Industry?
By Andre Gwilliam
Improving and strengthening patient care with well-maintained and regularly tested RFID tags could make all the difference for a safer environment.
- RFID and the Returns Epidemic
By Dean Frew
With the evolution of technology and rise in online shopping, the apparel retail sector has seen a huge surge in growth and significant opportunities presented, but with these opportunities come challenges, and the returns epidemic is swiftly becoming the most prominent.
- Appealing to the Connected Home Buyer
By Ryan Lester
In the Internet of Things, the world of connected products presents enormous opportunity for manufacturers to transform their businesses and their industries.
- Delta Air Lines Shows the Future of Retail
By Doug Hope
Yes, that's right. An airline has deployed a customer-facing RFID solution that has huge implications for retailers.
- In the IoT, Time Is Money
By Crystal Valentine
The true promise of the Internet of Things is derived from its ability to create hyper-efficient business processes that can be continuously optimized.
- The Future of Service Delivery: How IoT and AI Optimize the Customer Experience
By Paul Whitelam
While the promise of artificial intelligence is not yet fully realized, the Internet of Things is becoming more commonplace, and the potential for improving field service operations is boundless.
- The Rise of Machines and AI in Retail and Logistics
By Uwe Hennig
Advances in artificial intelligence are destined to make our lives even better—but will machines eventually out-do humans?
- U.S. Cities Need the Private Sector's Help Cutting Red Tape Off Smart-City Initiatives
By Laetitia Gazel Anthoine
There are enormous growth opportunities for companies able to help cities break down barriers and establish best practices for the use of IoT technologies.