- A Multifaceted Approach to Autonomous Vehicle Cyber Security
By Manish Dwivedi
Protecting vehicles will require efforts from ECU vendors, supply chain management teams, car manufacturers and security researchers.
- Seven Lessons for IoT and Data Teams to Remember in 2018
By Dimitrios Spiliopoulos
Data and connected products and services are two sides of the same coin.
- IoT Security from the Ground Up
By Chris Francosky
How to safeguard your network in the age of the Internet of Things.
- The Limit Does Not Exist: Why Defending the Perimeter Is Not Feasible in the IoT
By Chirag Pathak
Perimeter defense technologies can help in blocking external attacks, but often fail to prevent attacks by inside devices or apps.
- Beacon Technology Market Set to Surpass $25 Billion by 2024
By Preeti Wadhwani
According to new research from Global Market Insights, retailers are leveraging modern technologies to offer a personalized, digital and rich content-driven shopping experience to the customers at their stores.
- Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
By David Budiac
Here are some exciting takes on radio frequency identification technology for 2018 and beyond.
- Heralding the Age of Intelligent Buildings
By Andre Gwilliam
Let's assess the impact of the Internet of Things on building-management systems.
- Welcome to the Data-Driven Supply Chain
By Rob Stevens
New IoT data sources are allowing companies to apply tried-and-true methodologies, from the manufacturing world to supply chain management.
- Can the IoT Rekindle Consumer Love for Cable Operators?
By Cees Links
By digging into Internet of Things services, operators can increase their customer knowledge, leading them to ideas for new services.
- Common Challenges of Lower-Technology Nodes for IoT Devices
By Komal Chauhan
The Internet of Things has become a mainstream technology for companies seeking to accelerate the growth of chip connectivity. Engineers are struggling to find a way to manage the inherent difficulties.
- How to Secure Customer Identities in the Era of Data Breaches and the Internet of Things
By Sven Dummer
Whether managed in-house or in tandem with external agencies, an IoT device security strategy that considers the safety and security needs of a user, device and network holistically will produce a secure platform that promotes user connectivity.
- The Rise of Logistics Tech Activates Entrepreneurs
By George Shchegolev
Given the complexity of supply chain evolution, companies that optimize across links in the chain may help to shape our future.
- RFID: Considering the Future of Modern Buildings
By Andre Gwilliam
Fixing fatal faults in buildings requires radio frequency identification technology.
- OEMs Need to Adopt IoT Platforms and Move Up the Value Chain
By Shahram Mehraban
For industrial OEMs seeking to go to market quickly and sustain a competitive market advantage, using a multi-dimensional Internet of Things application development and deployment platform can help to jumpstart and shortcut the product-development cycle.
- Using the IoT as a Crystal Ball
By Steve Smith
Let's consider the Internet of Things and predictive maintenance—and why every service company needs them.