- A Cyber Approach to COVID-19 Containment
By Zohar Rozenberg
What lessons can be learned from reviewing how we manage cybersecurity and applying it to an anti-coronavirus campaign?
- Why the IoT Will Become the Internet of Innovation
By Antony Edwards
The Internet of Things sector is evolving and will greatly impact many industries, particularly health care, supply chain and retail, during the difficult months ahead.
- How to Troubleshoot RFID System Errors
By Megan R. Nichols
When developing and implementing an RFID solution, it's a good idea to test early and often.
- How Wireless Power Can Move the IIoT Into the Future
By Yuval Boger
The Industrial Internet of Things, powered wirelessly, offers new opportunities for innovation.
- How Is the IoT Changing the Financial Planning and Analysis Game?
By Aleksandra Arsic
The Internet of Things could make a huge difference in that sector.
- Enhancing the Business Impact of the Industrial IoT With Digital Thread
By Manu Tayal
What business impact does this innovation have on the product development and manufacturing lifecycle?
- Manufacturing Labor Shortages Is the New Normal
By Ray Almgren
Here are three areas in which the Internet of Things can help.
- Greater Transparency and Security for the Supply Chain
By Sven Gisler
How integrated RFID tags can be used in elastomer components.
- Blockchain: Risks and Rewards for the Future of the Supply Chain
By Michael Carmody
How can you determine which solutions are a good fit for your organization?
- Moving from the Embryonic to the Implementation Stage
By Steve Crowe
How companies can make a business case for facility tracking.
- McDonald's, Starbucks Focus on Reusable Cups
By Edson Perin
RFID and QR codes are among the technologies supporting a two-year project known as the NextGen Cup Challenge.
- Trendspotting: Smarter Factories Integrate OT and IT
By Keith Higgins
As the Industrial Internet of Things grows, next-generation technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and augmented reality can be highly useful in factories.
- Contactless Payments Are on the Rise
By Edson Perin
Merchants are increasingly using physical cards for payments, as well as a growing number of smartphones equipped with either special chip readers or encoded images.
- RFID Simulations for Faster, Smarter and Cost-Effective IoT
By Alvaro Everlet Fernandez and C. J. Reddy
Internet of Things sensors and RFID tags offer accurate and valuable insights using real-time data analytics.
- Unlocking the Potential of Wi-Fi: An Always-On Public-Safety Platform
By James Wu
The ubiquity of Wi-Fi networks and the prevalence of consumer smart devices make Wi-Fi an ideal underlying backbone to provide immediate scale to nearly all buildings.