- The Future of Data With the Rise of the IoT
By Martin Keenan
Data is the biggest challenge of our age, but the rise of the Internet of Things will create an even bigger data challenge, in which the outputs from a myriad of embedded sensors will be meshed and overlaid to deliver startling new products and services.
- How the IoT Is Providing Lessons for Supply Chain Innovation
By Kevin Heath
Let your Internet of Things devices connect more than just your internal systems.
- Three Roadblocks that Could Hinder Warehouse IoT Adoption
By Stevie Hay
It's vital to get warehouse personnel excited about RFID, BLE and other IoT-enabled technologies in order to create avenues that can drive innovation and deliver value.
- Better IoT Security Through Crowdsourced, Blockchain-Driven Platforms
By Tae-Jin Kang
A robust and effective decentralized system of vulnerability reporting and mitigation, leveraging cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, could improve the security of the IT infrastructure on which everyone relies.
- The Factors Pushing Edge to the Forefront
By John Fryer
What is causing edge computing's shift to the mainstream?
- How Businesses Prepare Professionals for Industry 4.0
By Aline Gobbi
In addition to understanding the professional profile of the generations, we must analyze characteristics that can add value to a sustainable business model.
- The Internet of Things: A Force Multiplier for Cyber-Risk
By Tom Maher
Unprotected IoT devices represent a grave threat. Here's how you can make sure your company is not at risk.
- Integrating Smart Technology into Medical Devices
By Amanpreet Singh
Such integration can greatly improve the quality and effectiveness of service.
- How Retailers Can Avoid Striking Out During the World Series
By Dean Frew
The right technologies can enable retailers to cope with rising customer demand, provide the correct products and enhance the customer experience.
- Smart Retail
By Michael Goller
Smart devices, RFID and the Internet of Things are on the rise in retail, providing new and better ways to meet the needs of connected shoppers.
- From Cars to Data Centers: Driving the Internet of Things with NVMe
By Ulrich Hansen
The incredibly fast bandwidth advantages and high queue depths of Non-Volatile Memory Express SSDs enable faster and more efficient big data analysis.
- 2018 Was Supposed to Be the IoT's Breakout Moment, But It's Not…
By Anastasia Efstratios
The Internet of Things may not yet be poised for a breakout moment, but it is providing solutions to help companies solve their IT problems and improve the way they do business.
- The Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Brazil
By Helio Sugimura
In addition to investing in modern products and services, it is necessary to have professionals who are able to understand the production process more broadly.
- Hospital 4.0 and Connectivity in the Health Sector
By Rodrigo Moreni
It's important to look at existing technologies and understand how the Internet of Things helps hospitals to evolve.
- Operationalizing IoT Data to Drive Revenue in the Enterprise
By Rick Veague
Digesting data and devising a way to collect, analyze and operationalize insights can result in profitability.