- Exploring the Growing Influence of DC DC Converters in Defense
By Andre Gwilliam
Such devices are growing in importance and can be integrated with the Internet of Things.
- Why Omnichannel Could Be the High Street's Savior
By Dean Frew
As RFID and other technologies further establish themselves within retail, it will become easier for retailers to perfect their omnichannel strategy.
- Remote Communication Is Changing Property Auction House Viewings
By Andre Gwilliam
With NFC technology in a viewer's mobile phone and RFID tags deployed around a property, potential buyers can quickly get information about a building directly on their smartphones.
- Riding the IoT Wave Without Drowning in Data
By Dave Wagstaff
Your journey starts with a foundation in business intelligence, data analytics and data science.
- Educational Advice to Businesses Trading Abroad
By Marcus Turner Jones
The associated implications of the Internet of Things mean greater data and the capacity for both individuals and machinery to communicate on a wider basis.
- Your Air and Water Deserve a Chance
By Edward Pultar
Can we learn from the Industrial Internet of Things for air and water monitoring?
- Building the IoT on a Responsive Data Architecture
By Scott Udell
To get the most out of the Internet of Things, companies and industries must first address data-integration issues.
- Unlocking Intelligence
By Chase Sanders, Matt Kessler and Joel Cohen
IoT software and analytics are unlocking the value of big data, driving consolidation and competition for leading platforms.
- The Next Big App for the Military: RFID
By Peter Collins
To automate its IT asset-management capabilities, the U.S. military should take an aggressive approach to further leverage radio frequency identification technologies.
- FCC Threatens 'Lifetime Ban' on Non-Compliant RF Equipment Suppliers
By Ronald E. Quirk
RFID sellers should adopt best practices to mitigate risk.
- Best Practices in the IoT to Promote Collaboration between IT and OT
By Chad Meley
Business transformation leaders will be unable to substantiate their contributions to IoT initiatives if the challenge of IT and OT collaboration is not resolved.
- Learnings from RFID Journal LIVE! 2017: Can BLE Change RTLS?
By Philipp von Gilsa
Now is the time for leaders to emerge from companies based in Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Four Mistakes You Must Make for IoT Projects to Succeed
By Glenn Johnson
The complexity of the Internet of Things is making many IT managers uncertain about how to develop an enterprise IoT strategy. IT managers are facing a computing world turned upside down, due to the decentralization of information inputs and control.
- A New Connectivity Standard for the IoT—Building a Better Mousetrap
By Bo Ilsoe
Why is such a standard so important for the Internet of Things?
- RFID Is the Solution for Omnichannel Sales
By Wagner Bernardes
Inventory visibility and real-time goods movement enable omnichannel retailing, increasing total sales by an average of 6 percent.