- Smart Labeling Applications for the Health-Care Industry
Let's explore two high-value applications for smart labeling in the health-care industry: authentication and inventory management.
- Digital Health Care: What Lies Ahead in 2019?
How will the smart hospital sector evolve during the coming year?
- Trends for 2019: Smart Cities
Cities should make sure their infrastructure will allow them to become smarter.
- Why Location Solutions Are Critical for Maximum Productivity and Efficiency
Deploying the right solution to meet a company's needs provides a fast return on investment, offers insights into the state of the business, and enables smarter business decisions and operational improvements.
- The Crossroads of Communications and RFID
Communication devices are paving the way for advanced RFID capabilities, and are laying a roadmap to more profitable businesses and efficient workforces.
- RFID Asset-Tracking Technology for Warehouse Relocation
With an RFID-enabled tracking system, the entire relocation process, from planning through execution to completion, becomes smoother.
- The Importance of Integrating RFID Into Ecommerce Business Strategies
Whether startups or SMEs, companies should consider integrating the technology into their strategy for success.
- RFID and Blockchain Are Changing Supply Chains
The technologies are only just beginning to work together, but they could have a positive impact on the logistics industry in the future.
- 26 Billion Service Calls Will Cost a Bundle
What's your strategy for reducing costs and increasing efficiency in an IoT world?
- Heralding the Age of Intelligent Buildings
Let's assess the impact of the Internet of Things on building-management systems.
- Can the IoT Rekindle Consumer Love for Cable Operators?
By digging into Internet of Things services, operators can increase their customer knowledge, leading them to ideas for new services.
- RFID: Considering the Future of Modern Buildings
Fixing fatal faults in buildings requires radio frequency identification technology.
- Three IoT Considerations Retailers Must Keep in Mind for 2018
The Internet of Things, powered by RFID technology, can help stores manage inventory more efficiently, set themselves apart from competitors, and provide great customer service while still maintaining streamlined operations.
- IoT and the Modern Facilities Manager
Unless a company considers how physical infrastructure will impact its overall performance, the risk of failure is vast.
- Internet of Things in the Retail Market to Surpass $30 Billion By 2024
The IoT has enormous potential to transform the retail industry.