- It's RFID's Turn
Understanding this technology should be the retail sector's big bet for 2020.
- Asset Tracking Around the World
Thanks to the increased visibility provided by the Internet of Things, companies can more efficiently and cost-effectively monitor maintenance issues and the real-time status of their assets.
- How Barcodes and RFID Improve Productivity in the Maintenance Industry
From maintenance mobilization to repair completion, inventory control and safety, there are many reasons to embrace both technologies in your operations.
- Sensors and Data Mining Help Airports Fix Passenger Wait Time Anxiety
Informed travelers are happier and less stressed, resulting in an improved travel experience. The Internet of Things can make this happen.
- How Construction Companies Can Meet Eco Goals and Optimize Workflows
Vehicle tracking via RFID and other technologies can significantly improve a company's fleet in several critical areas.
- IoT and RFID: What's the Connection?
The Internet is allowing for more hardware and human connectivity. How should industry respond to balance efficiency with privacy?
- IoT: The Fourth Industrial Revolution
Choosing the right platform can provide the necessary security levels and reduce how much time companies spend testing and deploying security measures.
- New Sensor Technology Can Allow for Smarter Presence Detection
Small, inexpensive, battery-powered and IoT-caged sensors can be quickly connected with the help of 5G networks to bring about new and more efficient presence detection in, for example, the construction and real-estate sectors.
- Through the Trough of Disillusionment
Barriers to the adoption of radio frequency identification technologies are disappearing.
- Smart Labeling Applications for the Health-Care Industry
Let's explore two high-value applications for smart labeling in the health-care industry: authentication and inventory management.
- Digital Health Care: What Lies Ahead in 2019?
How will the smart hospital sector evolve during the coming year?
- Trends for 2019: Smart Cities
Cities should make sure their infrastructure will allow them to become smarter.
- Why Location Solutions Are Critical for Maximum Productivity and Efficiency
Deploying the right solution to meet a company's needs provides a fast return on investment, offers insights into the state of the business, and enables smarter business decisions and operational improvements.
- The Crossroads of Communications and RFID
Communication devices are paving the way for advanced RFID capabilities, and are laying a roadmap to more profitable businesses and efficient workforces.
- RFID Asset-Tracking Technology for Warehouse Relocation
With an RFID-enabled tracking system, the entire relocation process, from planning through execution to completion, becomes smoother.