- IoT and the Modern Facilities Manager
Unless a company considers how physical infrastructure will impact its overall performance, the risk of failure is vast.
- Will the Internet of Things Deliver?
Investing in extensive planning for building the right IoT infrastructure is well worth the effort.
- RFID and the Automotive Industry: Competing at a Higher Level
Innovation is taking place in every area of the industry, and one particular aspect of this innovation is radio frequency identification.
- The Differences Between RFID and RTLS
While both help in identifying particular locations, there are various differences between the two technologies.
- Can the Use of RFID Be Strengthened in the Health-Care Industry?
Improving and strengthening patient care with well-maintained and regularly tested RFID tags could make all the difference for a safer environment.
- The Next Big App for the Military: RFID
To automate its IT asset-management capabilities, the U.S. military should take an aggressive approach to further leverage radio frequency identification technologies.
- How Service Relationship Management and the IIoT Are Keeping Transportation on the Right Road
As the Industrial Internet of Things steps out of the shadows and sheds the chains that have kept data from being holistically actionable, we're seeing the beginning of a new commercial asset-management paradigm.
- Combining E-paper and NFC RFID Technologies to Enhance Medical Asset Management and Tracking
The need for specialized scanners with wireless tag technology has resulted in far slower market uptake than was originally envisaged; there is a great deal of scope for e-paper to help make up the shortfall.
- Asset Valuation With RFID
A return on an investment in the technology can be achieved from improved quality and accuracy, the ability to perform frequent inventory counts and other benefits.
- New Technique Could Help Advance RFID Adoption
SARFID offers a low-cost, easily deployable solution for accurately determining the locations of moving tagged objects.
- Cutting Human Bottlenecks
Before hospitals deploy an RFID solution to improve bed management, they must revise their patient-workflow process.
- Managing Surgical Instruments
RFID can improve patient safety and deliver cost savings to hospitals.
- Creating a Faster ROI for RFID
A commercial tagging company can ensure that the most labor-intensive element of an RFID deployment is completed on time and on budget.
- Total Cost of RTLS Ownership
Several active and passive real-time location systems may meet your needs, so it's best to evaluate your options solution by solution.
- An RTLS Self-Exam
Hospitals that ask the right questions can make a smart decision when choosing a real-time location system.