|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
RFID Journal to Feature 'Selling RFID to Big Companies' Workshop
Best-selling author and renowned sales trainer Jill Konrath will offer a three-hour workshop for marketing and sales executives at RFID Journal LIVE! 2010.
Jan 12, 2010—RFID Journal today announced that Jill Konrath, renown sales trainer and author of the bestselling book Selling to Big Companies, will offer a three-hour workshop for sales and marketing executives at the eighth annual RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition, to be held on Apr. 14-16, 2010, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Fla.
Konrath, a sales strategist and business advisor with a specific expertise in helping technology firms sell into big companies, is an in-demand sales speaker who helps sales teams crack into corporate accounts and win big contracts. She has been featured in Inc., The New York Times, BusinessWeek and other publications.
During the three-hour workshop, Konrath will train salespeople regarding how to gain access to key corporate decision makers, increase their call-to-appointment conversion rate, set up significantly more meetings with prospective buyers, slash the time required to get a foot in the door and increase sales.
Specifically, salespeople will learn:
• What is happening in the corporate world today that impacts sales, and what to do to catch the attention of corporate decision makers
• How to find customers with urgent and compelling needs, and how to get them to invest in RFID technology now
• How to craft "killer" value propositions that will entice corporate decision makers
• Step-by-step guidelines regarding what to say, and how to say it, when calling corporate decision makers
• How to leave voicemails and e-mails that actually inspire buyers to pick up the phone and contact your sales team
• What it takes to build a multi-touch, totally personalized, highly effective account entry campaign
• Techniques sellers can employ to eliminate objections and overcome obstacles to getting appointments with corporate buyers
• What it takes to position oneself as a strategic business advisor, not as a product-pushing peddler
"Jill was recommended to me by the head of RFID at a large end-user company, who had used her to help train his staff," says Mark Roberti, RFID Journal's founder and editor. "He thought she could help RFID companies do a better job of presenting their solutions to large businesses, and after I read Jill's book, I realized he was right. I think her workshop will be very valuable to sales and marketing executives at both large and small technology firms."
"I'm excited about the prospects of conducting a workshop at RFID Journal LIVE!," Konrath states. "I understand the issues RFID technology providers face in cracking large corporate accounts in this tough economic environment, and I know I can help them significantly improve their odds of success."
LIVE! 2010 will focus on how all types of RFID technologies—active, Wi-Fi, passive ultrahigh-frequency (UHF), passive high-frequency (HF) and more—can be used to provide business visibility, enabling companies to streamline processes, lower costs and improve efficiencies. This year's event will include eight industry-specific and how-to conference tracks, nine in-depth preconference seminars, fast-track CompTIA RFID+ training and certification, four co-located events and the RFID Journal Awards.
What's more, the conference will feature technology exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the leading RFID companies worldwide. Motorola, whose RFID offerings are designed to help businesses simplify deployment, lower operational costs and achieve a return on investment, will be the event's cornerstone and registration sponsor. More than 175 RFID companies will exhibit at LIVE! 2010, demonstrating their latest technology solutions.
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
|RFID Journal LIVE!||RFID in Health Care||LIVE! LatAm||LIVE! Brasil||LIVE! Europe||RFID Connect||Virtual Events||RFID Journal Awards||Webinars||Presentations|