- Through the Trough of Disillusionment
Barriers to the adoption of radio frequency identification technologies are disappearing.
- Smart Labeling Applications for the Health-Care Industry
Let's explore two high-value applications for smart labeling in the health-care industry: authentication and inventory management.
- Beyond Industry 4.0
The focus will now be on the end-to-end digitization of all physical assets, and on the integration of digital ecosystems with value-chain partners.
- How Digital Twins Can Help Retailers Give More to Food Banks
The Internet of Things could help to identify products that need to be transferred to a food bank or be put on clearance before they expire.
- Expanding the Digital Value Chain With Digital Printing
HP Brazil is linking packaging to interactive online experiences.
- Adopting the IoT? Adopt the Cloud First
It's vital to make sure new devices added to your network do not work against you.
- Business Applications of the IoT and Advantages for the Fleet Industry
RFID and Internt of Things technologies are improving rapidly to increase and expand connected device capabilities.
- How the IoT Is Providing Lessons for Supply Chain Innovation
Let your Internet of Things devices connect more than just your internal systems.
- The Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Brazil
In addition to investing in modern products and services, it is necessary to have professionals who are able to understand the production process more broadly.
- Learned Lessons from MRP and the Promise of the IoT
The Internet of Things has the promise of surviving and thriving in today's complex and volatile environments when systemic root-causes are considered.
- The Importance of Integrating RFID Into Ecommerce Business Strategies
Whether startups or SMEs, companies should consider integrating the technology into their strategy for success.
- RFID and Blockchain Are Changing Supply Chains
The technologies are only just beginning to work together, but they could have a positive impact on the logistics industry in the future.
- Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
Here are some exciting takes on radio frequency identification technology for 2018 and beyond.
- Welcome to the Data-Driven Supply Chain
New IoT data sources are allowing companies to apply tried-and-true methodologies, from the manufacturing world to supply chain management.
- The Rise of Logistics Tech Activates Entrepreneurs
Given the complexity of supply chain evolution, companies that optimize across links in the chain may help to shape our future.