- Making More Sense
We must present all the data we collect in a meaningful way.
- The Internet of Things on Wheels
RFID and sensor networks will enable the connected vehicle and passenger.
- RFID-powered Sensors Can Play a Big Role in the Internet of Things
While energy-harvesting and battery-powered devices can be the right choice for certain applications, passive RFID sensor tags offer a number of advantages.
- Passive UHF Sensor Tags Will Help Drive RFID Growth
The radio frequency identification industry has moved from technology demonstration to mass implementation, allowing for new breakthrough solutions, such as battery-free sensors, to emerge.
- Wearable RFID Tags
Antennas must be lightweight, low-cost and powerful enough to support sensors in health-care applications.
- The U.S. Shale Gas Boom Is a Great Opportunity for RFID
The technology promises to make production safer, easier and more profitable, and to change the way in which the oil and gas industry does business.
- Honeybees Are in Trouble—and RFID Can Help
An RFID sensor network can track environmental changes within hives, allowing a beekeeper to infer the insects' health.
- Toward a Cheap Sensor Tag
The transformation of a technology negative into a positive could make it affordable to monitor the condition of many products and things.
- Tracking Goods and Sensors
A new air interface protocol that connects RFID sensors with the EPCglobal network will play a pivotal role in realizing the Internet of Things.