- Smart Retail
Smart devices, RFID and the Internet of Things are on the rise in retail, providing new and better ways to meet the needs of connected shoppers.
- IoT in Pharmacies' Refrigerators Ensures Compliance and Minimizes Patient Risk
The adoption of an Internet of Things platform can allow hospitals and pharmacies to keep patients safe and avoid fines.
- Explaining IoT Processes to the Everyday Consumer
The Internet of Things is a relatively new concept, so educating needs to be one of your primary tasks.
- The Importance of Integrating RFID Into Ecommerce Business Strategies
Whether startups or SMEs, companies should consider integrating the technology into their strategy for success.
- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.
- Beacon Technology Market Set to Surpass $25 Billion by 2024
According to new research from Global Market Insights, retailers are leveraging modern technologies to offer a personalized, digital and rich content-driven shopping experience to the customers at their stores.
- Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
Here are some exciting takes on radio frequency identification technology for 2018 and beyond.
- The Rise of Logistics Tech Activates Entrepreneurs
Given the complexity of supply chain evolution, companies that optimize across links in the chain may help to shape our future.
- Three IoT Considerations Retailers Must Keep in Mind for 2018
The Internet of Things, powered by RFID technology, can help stores manage inventory more efficiently, set themselves apart from competitors, and provide great customer service while still maintaining streamlined operations.
- IoT and the Modern Facilities Manager
Unless a company considers how physical infrastructure will impact its overall performance, the risk of failure is vast.
- Breweries Tapping the IIoT to Produce Your Favorite Brew
With greater visibility into the ins and outs of the supply chain and production processes, breweries will have the intelligence required to compete in today's increasingly unpredictable, consumer-driven marketplace.
- RFID and the Automotive Industry: Competing at a Higher Level
Innovation is taking place in every area of the industry, and one particular aspect of this innovation is radio frequency identification.
- Internet of Things in the Retail Market to Surpass $30 Billion By 2024
The IoT has enormous potential to transform the retail industry.
- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- Give Customers Control of Their Data or Risk Incurring Their Wrath
As product managers rush to deliver a new multichannel experience, customers will need increased control of their personal data—even more so than in the context of traditional mobile-app surfing, shopping and the like.