- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- Give Customers Control of Their Data or Risk Incurring Their Wrath
As product managers rush to deliver a new multichannel experience, customers will need increased control of their personal data—even more so than in the context of traditional mobile-app surfing, shopping and the like.
- How the IoT Is Changing the Customer Experience and Improving Competitive Advantage
The Internet of Things, as well as data from connected devices and other digital technologies, can facilitate seamless customer service, rapid problem-solving and the more efficient deployment of skilled resources.
- Next-Gen Supply Chain: Connecting IoT Data to the Bottom Line
The rise of the Internet of Things is bringing about a shift in how companies operate.
- Beyond the Seams: Advanced Technology and Fashion
Additive manufacturing and the Internet of Things are changing the manufacturing and IT sectors and can hugely impact the evolution of fashion and style.
- RFID and the Returns Epidemic
With the evolution of technology and rise in online shopping, the apparel retail sector has seen a huge surge in growth and significant opportunities presented, but with these opportunities come challenges, and the returns epidemic is swiftly becoming the most prominent.
- Delta Air Lines Shows the Future of Retail
Yes, that's right. An airline has deployed a customer-facing RFID solution that has huge implications for retailers.
- The Rise of Machines and AI in Retail and Logistics
Advances in artificial intelligence are destined to make our lives even better—but will machines eventually out-do humans?
- Why Omnichannel Could Be the High Street's Savior
As RFID and other technologies further establish themselves within retail, it will become easier for retailers to perfect their omnichannel strategy.
- RFID Is the Solution for Omnichannel Sales
Inventory visibility and real-time goods movement enable omnichannel retailing, increasing total sales by an average of 6 percent.
- The Gondolas of the Future
Omnichannel retailing has transformed retail shelves, thanks to technologies such as radio frequency identification.
- The Emperor Has No Clothes!
Too many retailers do not want to face the truth—or do not know the truth—about their inventory accuracy problems.
- Improving In-Store Productivity, Security and the Customer Experience
The Senseon Secure Access system is designed to reduce shrinkage, enhance customer service and retain the showroom's edge over online shopping.
- How to Conquer Fear of "Things" in "Internet of Things"
Start by addressing misconceptions about what it is and what it can—and cannot—do.
- Greater RFID Awareness and Acceptance Lead to Accelerated Adoption
The RFID Lab's 2016 study shows that more U.S. retailers are using RFID to enable omnichannel shopping.