- Security Vulnerabilities Pose a Challenge to IoT/IIoT Mass Adoption
As the Internet of Things continues to grow, current discovery and tracking tools and methods need to evolve.
- RFID and the IIoT for Industrial Tool Tracking
Tool-tracking solutions based on RFID and the Industrial Internet of Things increase tool traceability and availability, reduce tool search times and bring down asset-carrying costs.
- How Digital Twins Can Help Retailers Give More to Food Banks
The Internet of Things could help to identify products that need to be transferred to a food bank or be put on clearance before they expire.
- Expanding the Digital Value Chain With Digital Printing
HP Brazil is linking packaging to interactive online experiences.
- Adopting the IoT? Adopt the Cloud First
It's vital to make sure new devices added to your network do not work against you.
- Regulating the Internet of Things
IoT manufacturers must help shape the legal and regulatory landscape by engaging with government policymakers worldwide.
- How the IoT Is Providing Lessons for Supply Chain Innovation
Let your Internet of Things devices connect more than just your internal systems.
- The Factors Pushing Edge to the Forefront
What is causing edge computing's shift to the mainstream?
- Smart Cows and How Not to Design IoT Products to Fail
As a growing number of consumers come to rely on the power of the Internet of Things, increasing pressure will mount on product makers to ensure that their products are reliable.
- Learned Lessons from MRP and the Promise of the IoT
The Internet of Things has the promise of surviving and thriving in today's complex and volatile environments when systemic root-causes are considered.
- Using RFID Technology to Prevent Unauthorized Copying of 3D-Printed Objects
The impact of this unique manufacturing technology is likely soon to be felt by industries worldwide.
- Keep the IoT Free (Patent Battles Not Welcome)
In order for the creativity and inventive capacities of the hundreds of thousands of people developing around open-source projects or platforms to be realized, it is vital that patent non-aggression be safeguarded.
- AGV IIoT Monitoring: Lean Six Sigma Monitoring
Manufacturers can now concretize data and make it actionable, predictive and fundamentally useful.
- Growing Regulation of IoT Security
Hopefully, 2018 will mark the start of a new era in Internet of Things security regulation, in which governments, consumers and enterprise customers will begin demanding protection from device manufacturers.
- A Multifaceted Approach to Autonomous Vehicle Cyber Security
Protecting vehicles will require efforts from ECU vendors, supply chain management teams, car manufacturers and security researchers.