- Telematics Data Helps Smart Cities Minimize Pollution, Gridlock and More
A city is only as smart as the data it collects.
- How IT Leaders Can Ensure Successful IoT Implementations
By prioritizing data movement from the start, through its path and to its endpoint, companies can decrease failure risks from the outset.
- A Retrospective Look at the Future of Communications
Here are some industry trends to watch out for, including IoT telemetry.
- Converging at the IoT Edge
As the edge becomes the heart of the Internet of Things, there is a need for true expertise to win through.
- Beyond Industry 4.0
The focus will now be on the end-to-end digitization of all physical assets, and on the integration of digital ecosystems with value-chain partners.
- Are Smart Cities Secure?
Planning and oversight have the most significant impact when securing a smart city utilizing Internet of Things and RFID technologies.
- A Look Into 2019: Smart Cities and Smart Buildings
What's in store for next year in these areas of innovation?
- Trends for 2019: Smart Cities
Cities should make sure their infrastructure will allow them to become smarter.
- Regulating the Internet of Things
IoT manufacturers must help shape the legal and regulatory landscape by engaging with government policymakers worldwide.
- Better IoT Security Through Crowdsourced, Blockchain-Driven Platforms
A robust and effective decentralized system of vulnerability reporting and mitigation, leveraging cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, could improve the security of the IT infrastructure on which everyone relies.
- How Upgrades to Distributed Wi-Fi Infrastructure Impacts IoT Technologies
Distributed or mesh Wi-Fi has the ability to transform a house full of devices from loading screens to streaming and connecting flawlessly.
- IoT Security: A Doomsday Scenario Waiting to Unfold
Cheap and scalable security solutions need to be employed to secure numerous devices, and to identify the attacks and mitigate them as they unfold.
- Securing the Insecure: Security Challenges Posed by the Internet of Things
The IoT brings several security challenges with far-reaching consequences, which differ from those present in more conventional technology infrastructures.
- How to Make Your IoT Vision a Reality
Driving business outcomes is a key deliverable from a successful Internet of Things program, but you need to be flexible and willing to adapt.
- The Secret to Using Internet of Things Devices
As with any project, it is vital, before taking action, to perform tests to identify any possible transformations that may occur.