- Smart Cows and How Not to Design IoT Products to Fail
As a growing number of consumers come to rely on the power of the Internet of Things, increasing pressure will mount on product makers to ensure that their products are reliable.
- The Crossroads of Communications and RFID
Communication devices are paving the way for advanced RFID capabilities, and are laying a roadmap to more profitable businesses and efficient workforces.
- Mobile Workforce in the Age of Platform Economy
The mobile communications platform of the future can serve as an innovation engine for next-generation mobile services, while acting as a powerful new revenue stream for mobile network operators.
- Explaining IoT Processes to the Everyday Consumer
The Internet of Things is a relatively new concept, so educating needs to be one of your primary tasks.
- Age of Instrumentation Creates Unprecedented Business Opportunity
Companies that leverage data in real time to improve the customer experience, expand product offerings and become a data-driven enterprise have a competitive edge that will propel them into new data-driven opportunities.
- Using RFID Technology to Prevent Unauthorized Copying of 3D-Printed Objects
The impact of this unique manufacturing technology is likely soon to be felt by industries worldwide.
- How Fog Computing Will Make the Edge Even Smarter
The future is foggy for large, distributed Internet of Things infrastructures—and that's a good thing.
- Upcoming Tech Explosion Forces Industries to Go Big or Go Home
How soon should a company start digitalizing? It may already be too late.
- Are Data Silos Holding Your IoT Strategy Back?
Rigid silos are preventing businesses from improving their productivity and quality by up to 30 percent by using new techniques in data processing and machine learning.
- Just Because It's Connected, Doesn't Mean It's Smart
How can the Internet of Things deliver the Jetsons' lifestyle?
- Growing Regulation of IoT Security
Hopefully, 2018 will mark the start of a new era in Internet of Things security regulation, in which governments, consumers and enterprise customers will begin demanding protection from device manufacturers.
- Beacon Technology Market Set to Surpass $25 Billion by 2024
According to new research from Global Market Insights, retailers are leveraging modern technologies to offer a personalized, digital and rich content-driven shopping experience to the customers at their stores.
- Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
Here are some exciting takes on radio frequency identification technology for 2018 and beyond.
- Heralding the Age of Intelligent Buildings
Let's assess the impact of the Internet of Things on building-management systems.
- IoT and the Modern Facilities Manager
Unless a company considers how physical infrastructure will impact its overall performance, the risk of failure is vast.