- Five Advantages of RFID for Secure Printing
Most organizations are opting for some form of print management today—and it's easy to understand why.
- IoT Smart Cities Scenario
What are the main technologies used in the Brazilian Internet of Things sector, as applied to urban services?
- IoT Standards: The End Game
Only time will tell which standards will be the most successful.
- The Brave New World of Health-Care IoT Is Enticing—But Proceed With Caution
Defining limits enables companies to get the most out of the Internet of Things.
- New Sensor Technology Can Allow for Smarter Presence Detection
Small, inexpensive, battery-powered and IoT-caged sensors can be quickly connected with the help of 5G networks to bring about new and more efficient presence detection in, for example, the construction and real-estate sectors.
- Converging at the IoT Edge
As the edge becomes the heart of the Internet of Things, there is a need for true expertise to win through.
- Beyond Industry 4.0
The focus will now be on the end-to-end digitization of all physical assets, and on the integration of digital ecosystems with value-chain partners.
- Real-time Location Based Services: Four Predictions for 2019
This year will bring larger-scale rollouts, new market players, a growing number of partnerships, higher precision levels and broader interoperability among technologies.
- A Look Into 2019: Smart Cities and Smart Buildings
What's in store for next year in these areas of innovation?
- 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing in the Internet of Things
What would the future look like if the rapidly changing industries of the IoT and 3D technology were to bind together?
- How the IoT Is Providing Lessons for Supply Chain Innovation
Let your Internet of Things devices connect more than just your internal systems.
- Three Roadblocks that Could Hinder Warehouse IoT Adoption
It's vital to get warehouse personnel excited about RFID, BLE and other IoT-enabled technologies in order to create avenues that can drive innovation and deliver value.
- The Factors Pushing Edge to the Forefront
What is causing edge computing's shift to the mainstream?
- How Businesses Prepare Professionals for Industry 4.0
In addition to understanding the professional profile of the generations, we must analyze characteristics that can add value to a sustainable business model.
- Integrating Smart Technology into Medical Devices
Such integration can greatly improve the quality and effectiveness of service.