- Real-time Location Based Services: Four Predictions for 2019
This year will bring larger-scale rollouts, new market players, a growing number of partnerships, higher precision levels and broader interoperability among technologies.
- A Look Into 2019: Smart Cities and Smart Buildings
What's in store for next year in these areas of innovation?
- 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing in the Internet of Things
What would the future look like if the rapidly changing industries of the IoT and 3D technology were to bind together?
- How the IoT Is Providing Lessons for Supply Chain Innovation
Let your Internet of Things devices connect more than just your internal systems.
- Three Roadblocks that Could Hinder Warehouse IoT Adoption
It's vital to get warehouse personnel excited about RFID, BLE and other IoT-enabled technologies in order to create avenues that can drive innovation and deliver value.
- The Factors Pushing Edge to the Forefront
What is causing edge computing's shift to the mainstream?
- How Businesses Prepare Professionals for Industry 4.0
In addition to understanding the professional profile of the generations, we must analyze characteristics that can add value to a sustainable business model.
- Integrating Smart Technology into Medical Devices
Such integration can greatly improve the quality and effectiveness of service.
- The Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Brazil
In addition to investing in modern products and services, it is necessary to have professionals who are able to understand the production process more broadly.
- Smart Cows and How Not to Design IoT Products to Fail
As a growing number of consumers come to rely on the power of the Internet of Things, increasing pressure will mount on product makers to ensure that their products are reliable.
- The Crossroads of Communications and RFID
Communication devices are paving the way for advanced RFID capabilities, and are laying a roadmap to more profitable businesses and efficient workforces.
- Mobile Workforce in the Age of Platform Economy
The mobile communications platform of the future can serve as an innovation engine for next-generation mobile services, while acting as a powerful new revenue stream for mobile network operators.
- Explaining IoT Processes to the Everyday Consumer
The Internet of Things is a relatively new concept, so educating needs to be one of your primary tasks.
- Age of Instrumentation Creates Unprecedented Business Opportunity
Companies that leverage data in real time to improve the customer experience, expand product offerings and become a data-driven enterprise have a competitive edge that will propel them into new data-driven opportunities.
- Using RFID Technology to Prevent Unauthorized Copying of 3D-Printed Objects
The impact of this unique manufacturing technology is likely soon to be felt by industries worldwide.