- Wind Energy Services Provider Adds RFID to Tools
A combination of UHF and HF RFID tags is helping SSC Wind to reduce the incidence of lost equipment at its job sites from 75 percent to 2 percent, and to ensure that recalibration is performed on time.
- RFID Brings Real-Time Visibility to Bataan Memorial Death March
The system recorded the progress of participating runners and walkers along a 26-mile route through the desert, activating cameras at each location and posting participants' photos on social media.
- American Apparel, Postmates Use RFID Visibility for On-Demand Delivery
Postmates is offering one-hour delivery of the clothing company's products in 31 cities, using RFID data that tells shoppers which goods are available within their geographical area.
- Aerospace, Aviation Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at RFID Journal LIVE! 2016
End users from Airbus, Boeing, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Orbital ATK, the U.S. Air Force and Northrop Grumman will share best practices and adoption strategies at RFID Journal's 14th annual event.
- RFID Brings Work-in-Progress Visibility to Paint Shop
Rittal is using an IdentPro UHF RFID system to identify where each product is in the paint process, receive alerts about delays and automatically order more paint based on data about each production order's status.
- Retailers to Share New RFID Case Studies at RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2015
Marks and Spencer, Marc O'Polo, Moods of Norway, River Island and other industry leaders will be featured at the 11th annual European conference and exhibition.
- Industry Leaders to Discuss Benefits of RFID at RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2015
End users from manufacturing, retail, supply chain, health care and other key industries will share how-tos and strategies at RFID Journal's 11th annual European conference and exhibition, to be held on Nov. 9-10.
- Bill Hardgrave, Dean of Auburn University's College of Business, to Speak at RFID Journal LIVE! Brasil 2015
The preeminent expert on RFID in retail will share his insights on Oct. 7 in São Paulo at RFID Journal's fourth annual Brazilian event.
- Carlo Nizam to Lead ICT Digital Transformation at Airbus Group
The former head of the aircraft manufacturer's Value Chain Visibility and RFID Program will now lead Airbus Group's ICT digitalization, and be succeeded by Trevor Stone.
- Tesco Deploys Tag-Reading Robot at Five Stores to Track F&F Clothing
The global retailer is one of a half-dozen companies trialing RFspot's robotic RFID reading solution to identify which goods are at what location throughout sales floors and storerooms.
- Tyco Retail Solutions' Steerable-Beam Antenna Brings Movement Data to Retailers
The company's new IDA-3100 antenna is intended to bridge a gap between a traditional handheld or fixed UHF reader portal and a high-cost real-time location system.