If not, do you know where I could find stories about this subject?
—Al (Fairfield, N.J.)
The only white paper we have posted regarding the use of radio frequency identification to track jewelry is this one: Achieving Return on Investment Using RFID for Jewelry Tracking.
However, we have published a number of articles on tracking jewelry, such as:
• RFID Tracks Jewelry Sales, Inventory in Mideast
• Cleor Strikes Gold With RFID Solution
• Indian Jeweler Gains Efficiency, Customer Service
• RSI ID Technologies' System Uses EPC RFID to Track Jewelry, Eyewear
• Swiss Jeweler RFID-Tagging Inventory
• Saudi Arabian Jeweler Puts a High Value on RFID
• Display-Maker Integrates RFID for Security, Inventory Apps
• RFID's Future Looks Bright for Indian Jewelers
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Previous Post How Can I Create RFID Tags That Are Resistant to Zappers? »