Event Presentation Videos
- How to Prepare for Your RFID Project Success
As with most things in life, preparing for your RFID project will insure its success. Most users focus on the hardware and software aspects, but it is the people who make it a success—or not. Learn...
- Delta Improves Maintenance Efficiencies With RFID
Many large companies struggle to manage maintenance of their fleets, manufacturing machines and other complex assets. Delta Air Lines, which operates more than 5,000 flights daily across an extensi...
- OrbitalATK Uses RFID to Manufacture Composite Aerostructures
OrbitalATK’s Aircraft Commercial Center of Excellence (ACCE) is dedicated to high-rate composite structures manufacturing for the Airbus A350 XWB and Boeing 787 Dreamliner programs. Learn how the u...
- A Strategic Approach to RFID
Companies in the defense sector are being asked to tag shipments to the U.S. Department of Defense and some aerospace manufacturers. RFID can deliver internal benefits, but companies need to develo...
- Equipment Value Stream Management and RFID at BAE Systems
BAE Systems' Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls,...
- Solution-Provider Session - Mojix
Learn how to use RFID technology and big-data software to streamline manufacturing, ensure compliance and enable comprehensive, real-time asset visibility.
Speaker: Marc Hoster, Sr. Di...
- Solution-Provider Session - Apptricity
Speaker: Tim Garcia, CEO and President, Apptricity
- Laying the Foundation For an Omnichannel Strategy With RFID
Using the analogy of building a house, Dr. Bill Hardgrave discusses the key components of omnichannel retail and how each component is integral to having a successful and sustainable initiative. Cr...
- Denimwall Leverages RFID at G-Star RAW Store
Denimwall Inc. is using RFID at the G-Star RAW clothing store that it owns and operates in New York City's Union Square to manage store operations and engage customers. The firm, which owns and ope...
- Interview With a Retail RFID Thought Leader
Bill Connell, a veteran of more than 30 years with Macy's, is the company's senior VP of logistics and operations. He is one of the executives overseeing Macy's deployment of RFID technology. Durin...
- Tahari ASL Uses RFID for Internal Benefits
Fashion firm Tahari ASL is implementing RFID at its distribution center. The company sells products online and via major clothing retailers, such as Nordstrom and Macy's. Its goal in using RFID is ...
- Solution-Provider Session: SML—Why RFID ROIs Surpass Retail Technology Investments
Don't miss this opportunity to gain vital insights from real-life retail deployments, including new adoption models—summarizing case studies from numerous retailers and brand-owner deployments arou...
- Solution Provider Session: Mojix - New RFID Breakthroughs Enable Real-Time Analytics and eCommerce-like Visibility
Technology breakthroughs in hands-free RFID during the last 12 months now enable high inventory accuracy so fast that it is essentially real-time, even in tightly packed stock rooms. This capabilit...
- GS1 US Item Level RFID Industry Update
Join GS1 US for a discussion about the current state of RFID deployment in the retail industry and GS1 US's Item Level RFID workgroup. During this session, you will hear about the community's role ...
- Sport Zone Uses RFID For Higher Stock Accuracy
Sport Zone, a prominent sporting goods retailer with more than 100 stores throughout Portugal and Spain, is using RFID to reduce out-of-stocks and improve sales. The firm successfully implemented t...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER