- Real-time Location Based Services: Four Predictions for 2019
This year will bring larger-scale rollouts, new market players, a growing number of partnerships, higher precision levels and broader interoperability among technologies.
- The Impact of the IoT and Wearables on Health
Connected devices, built-in sensors and collected data allow individuals to lead independent lives at a much lower risk.
- The Future of Data With the Rise of the IoT
Data is the biggest challenge of our age, but the rise of the Internet of Things will create an even bigger data challenge, in which the outputs from a myriad of embedded sensors will be meshed and overlaid to deliver startling new products and services.
- Three Roadblocks that Could Hinder Warehouse IoT Adoption
It's vital to get warehouse personnel excited about RFID, BLE and other IoT-enabled technologies in order to create avenues that can drive innovation and deliver value.
- From Cars to Data Centers: Driving the Internet of Things with NVMe
The incredibly fast bandwidth advantages and high queue depths of Non-Volatile Memory Express SSDs enable faster and more efficient big data analysis.
- Smart Cows and How Not to Design IoT Products to Fail
As a growing number of consumers come to rely on the power of the Internet of Things, increasing pressure will mount on product makers to ensure that their products are reliable.
- How Fog Computing Will Make the Edge Even Smarter
The future is foggy for large, distributed Internet of Things infrastructures—and that's a good thing.
- Heralding the Age of Intelligent Buildings
Let's assess the impact of the Internet of Things on building-management systems.
- Can the IoT Rekindle Consumer Love for Cable Operators?
By digging into Internet of Things services, operators can increase their customer knowledge, leading them to ideas for new services.
- Using the IoT as a Crystal Ball
Let's consider the Internet of Things and predictive maintenance—and why every service company needs them.
- The Internet of Things Journey: Trends to Consider for 2018
As you embark on your IoT journey this year, consider these trends and how they may impact your overall strategy, implementation and execution.
- Five Ways in Which the Internet of Things Is Helping the Environment
Connectivity, sensor technology and all things IoT are helping to create a greener world.
- 2017 IoT Trends and Momentum
From global solutions to the rapid explosion of sensors, the future is bright for the Internet of Things in 2017.
- RFID Is the Solution for Omnichannel Sales
Inventory visibility and real-time goods movement enable omnichannel retailing, increasing total sales by an average of 6 percent.
- Embedding RFID Tags Into Wearables
RFID technology represents an easy and efficient method for authenticating wearable devices, and for storing important information about those products.