- The Untapped Potential of the IoT and Smart Utilization of Heavy Industrial Assets
IIoT projects work best with an outcome-centric approach coupled with design thinking, which applies new-age technologies in the context of a domain to create tangible impact for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Growing Regulation of IoT Security
Hopefully, 2018 will mark the start of a new era in Internet of Things security regulation, in which governments, consumers and enterprise customers will begin demanding protection from device manufacturers.
- 26 Billion Service Calls Will Cost a Bundle
What's your strategy for reducing costs and increasing efficiency in an IoT world?
- Seven Lessons for IoT and Data Teams to Remember in 2018
Data and connected products and services are two sides of the same coin.
- IoT Security from the Ground Up
How to safeguard your network in the age of the Internet of Things.
- The Limit Does Not Exist: Why Defending the Perimeter Is Not Feasible in the IoT
Perimeter defense technologies can help in blocking external attacks, but often fail to prevent attacks by inside devices or apps.
- Heralding the Age of Intelligent Buildings
Let's assess the impact of the Internet of Things on building-management systems.
- Welcome to the Data-Driven Supply Chain
New IoT data sources are allowing companies to apply tried-and-true methodologies, from the manufacturing world to supply chain management.
- Can the IoT Rekindle Consumer Love for Cable Operators?
By digging into Internet of Things services, operators can increase their customer knowledge, leading them to ideas for new services.
- Common Challenges of Lower-Technology Nodes for IoT Devices
The Internet of Things has become a mainstream technology for companies seeking to accelerate the growth of chip connectivity. Engineers are struggling to find a way to manage the inherent difficulties.
- How to Secure Customer Identities in the Era of Data Breaches and the Internet of Things
Whether managed in-house or in tandem with external agencies, an IoT device security strategy that considers the safety and security needs of a user, device and network holistically will produce a secure platform that promotes user connectivity.
- OEMs Need to Adopt IoT Platforms and Move Up the Value Chain
For industrial OEMs seeking to go to market quickly and sustain a competitive market advantage, using a multi-dimensional Internet of Things application development and deployment platform can help to jumpstart and shortcut the product-development cycle.
- Using the IoT as a Crystal Ball
Let's consider the Internet of Things and predictive maintenance—and why every service company needs them.
- IoT Predictions for 2018: Data Ownership, Edge Computing and More
Here are a few ways in which the Internet of Things landscape will likely evolve this year.
- Three IoT Considerations Retailers Must Keep in Mind for 2018
The Internet of Things, powered by RFID technology, can help stores manage inventory more efficiently, set themselves apart from competitors, and provide great customer service while still maintaining streamlined operations.