- A Retrospective Look at the Future of Communications
Here are some industry trends to watch out for, including IoT telemetry.
- Happy (Belated) IoT Day
April marked two industry milestones: Global Internet of Things Day and the anniversary of Moore's Law; both highlight the semiconductor industry's ability to achieve things that previously could only be imagined.
- IoT Smart Cities Scenario
What are the main technologies used in the Brazilian Internet of Things sector, as applied to urban services?
- IoT Standards: The End Game
Only time will tell which standards will be the most successful.
- The Brave New World of Health-Care IoT Is Enticing—But Proceed With Caution
Defining limits enables companies to get the most out of the Internet of Things.
- New Sensor Technology Can Allow for Smarter Presence Detection
Small, inexpensive, battery-powered and IoT-caged sensors can be quickly connected with the help of 5G networks to bring about new and more efficient presence detection in, for example, the construction and real-estate sectors.
- The Smart Money Is on the Sensors
Thanks to RFID and the Internet of Things, the connected-vehicle market offers huge opportunities.
- From Ice Cream to Organs: Five Unusual Items Tracked by the IoT
The Internet of Things can be quite effective as an asset-tracking tool.
- Are Your 5G and IoT Strategies Holistically Aligned?
The ongoing digital transformation, powered by the advancements of Industry 4.0, is creating a unique opportunity for communications service providers to expand their offerings portfolio well beyond just connectivity.
- The IoT and Near-Real-Time Retail Personalization
Is this the retail sector's best hope?
- Converging at the IoT Edge
As the edge becomes the heart of the Internet of Things, there is a need for true expertise to win through.
- How RFID and the IoT Can Boost Retail
Radio frequency identification and the Internet of Things can strengthen omnichannel retailing, making the physical space more integrated with the experience offered by digital channels.
- How to Un-complicate the Corporate Cloud in the IoT
Making sure complexities do not impact the performance of the Internet of Things will ensure the rewards of a more connected future.
- Security Vulnerabilities Pose a Challenge to IoT/IIoT Mass Adoption
As the Internet of Things continues to grow, current discovery and tracking tools and methods need to evolve.
- Standing on the Threshold: IoT Predictions for 2019
Banyan Hills Technologies' CEO takes a look at what's in store for the Internet of Things.