- The Internet of Things: A Force Multiplier for Cyber-Risk
Unprotected IoT devices represent a grave threat. Here's how you can make sure your company is not at risk.
- Integrating Smart Technology into Medical Devices
Such integration can greatly improve the quality and effectiveness of service.
- Smart Retail
Smart devices, RFID and the Internet of Things are on the rise in retail, providing new and better ways to meet the needs of connected shoppers.
- From Cars to Data Centers: Driving the Internet of Things with NVMe
The incredibly fast bandwidth advantages and high queue depths of Non-Volatile Memory Express SSDs enable faster and more efficient big data analysis.
- 2018 Was Supposed to Be the IoT's Breakout Moment, But It's Not…
The Internet of Things may not yet be poised for a breakout moment, but it is providing solutions to help companies solve their IT problems and improve the way they do business.
- Hospital 4.0 and Connectivity in the Health Sector
It's important to look at existing technologies and understand how the Internet of Things helps hospitals to evolve.
- Operationalizing IoT Data to Drive Revenue in the Enterprise
Digesting data and devising a way to collect, analyze and operationalize insights can result in profitability.
- Smart Cows and How Not to Design IoT Products to Fail
As a growing number of consumers come to rely on the power of the Internet of Things, increasing pressure will mount on product makers to ensure that their products are reliable.
- The Crossroads of Communications and RFID
Communication devices are paving the way for advanced RFID capabilities, and are laying a roadmap to more profitable businesses and efficient workforces.
- How Upgrades to Distributed Wi-Fi Infrastructure Impacts IoT Technologies
Distributed or mesh Wi-Fi has the ability to transform a house full of devices from loading screens to streaming and connecting flawlessly.
- IoT in Pharmacies' Refrigerators Ensures Compliance and Minimizes Patient Risk
The adoption of an Internet of Things platform can allow hospitals and pharmacies to keep patients safe and avoid fines.
- Learned Lessons from MRP and the Promise of the IoT
The Internet of Things has the promise of surviving and thriving in today's complex and volatile environments when systemic root-causes are considered.
- Mobile Workforce in the Age of Platform Economy
The mobile communications platform of the future can serve as an innovation engine for next-generation mobile services, while acting as a powerful new revenue stream for mobile network operators.
- IoT Security: A Doomsday Scenario Waiting to Unfold
Cheap and scalable security solutions need to be employed to secure numerous devices, and to identify the attacks and mitigate them as they unfold.
- Three Requirements for the Next Generation of Connected Cars
Smart cars have the potential to change the world in a meaningful way.