- The Impact of the IoT and Wearables on Health
Connected devices, built-in sensors and collected data allow individuals to lead independent lives at a much lower risk.
- Integrating Smart Technology into Medical Devices
Such integration can greatly improve the quality and effectiveness of service.
- Hospital 4.0 and Connectivity in the Health Sector
It's important to look at existing technologies and understand how the Internet of Things helps hospitals to evolve.
- IoT in Pharmacies' Refrigerators Ensures Compliance and Minimizes Patient Risk
The adoption of an Internet of Things platform can allow hospitals and pharmacies to keep patients safe and avoid fines.
- Using RFID Technology to Prevent Unauthorized Copying of 3D-Printed Objects
The impact of this unique manufacturing technology is likely soon to be felt by industries worldwide.
- Framework for an IoT Developer Kit
What does the optimal Internet of Things platform contain?
- The Internet of Things Journey: Trends to Consider for 2018
As you embark on your IoT journey this year, consider these trends and how they may impact your overall strategy, implementation and execution.
- The Differences Between RFID and RTLS
While both help in identifying particular locations, there are various differences between the two technologies.
- Can the Use of RFID Be Strengthened in the Health-Care Industry?
Improving and strengthening patient care with well-maintained and regularly tested RFID tags could make all the difference for a safer environment.
- Combining E-paper and NFC RFID Technologies to Enhance Medical Asset Management and Tracking
The need for specialized scanners with wireless tag technology has resulted in far slower market uptake than was originally envisaged; there is a great deal of scope for e-paper to help make up the shortfall.
- Cutting Human Bottlenecks
Before hospitals deploy an RFID solution to improve bed management, they must revise their patient-workflow process.
- Managing Surgical Instruments
RFID can improve patient safety and deliver cost savings to hospitals.
- Hard vs. Soft Benefits
RFID health-care solutions can improve many operations and processes, but not all the gains will impact a hospital's bottom line.
- Creating a Faster ROI for RFID
A commercial tagging company can ensure that the most labor-intensive element of an RFID deployment is completed on time and on budget.
- RFID Replenishment Solutions for Medical Supplies
Here's how to develop a business case for tracking high-value or low-cost items in hospitals.