- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- Next-Gen Supply Chain: Connecting IoT Data to the Bottom Line
The rise of the Internet of Things is bringing about a shift in how companies operate.
- E-Labeling RFID Devices Can Save Suppliers Cash
Doing it wrong can cost millions and trigger market exclusion.
- RFID and the Returns Epidemic
With the evolution of technology and rise in online shopping, the apparel retail sector has seen a huge surge in growth and significant opportunities presented, but with these opportunities come challenges, and the returns epidemic is swiftly becoming the most prominent.
- Why Omnichannel Could Be the High Street's Savior
As RFID and other technologies further establish themselves within retail, it will become easier for retailers to perfect their omnichannel strategy.
- Complying With the Food Safety Modernization Act
RFID can help U.S. produce farmers cost-effectively meet the FDA's mandate.
- An Industry With 'High' Growth Potential
There are many ways in which RFID hardware and software could effectively help the marijuana industry monitor the production, shipment and sale of pot.
- RFID Replenishment Solutions for Medical Supplies
Here's how to develop a business case for tracking high-value or low-cost items in hospitals.
- Three Boosts for EPCIS
ISO ratification, new guidelines and free tools will propel adoption of the Electronic Product Code Information Services standard.
- How to Be a Successful Label Leader
The best way to ensure that your company's RFID implementation will be a success is to involve key business and IT members.
- Consumers Rule!
Shopping habits revealed during the 2014 holiday season will likely propel many retailers to adopt RFID.
- Use Your EPC to Indicate Country of Origin
By employing a simple coding scheme, you can quickly identify where items in your supply chain were manufactured, and ensure that your customs declarations are accurate.
- The Language of Business
Companies should leverage standards to achieve supply chain visibility.
- Tracking Transformations
EPCIS 1.1 connects the life cycle of a finished product to its raw materials.
- An Impartial Observer
RFID takes the guesswork out of shipping and receiving.