- Opening Remarks
Speaker: Mr Martijn Truijens, Woodside Lean Construction Technology Advisor, Adjunct Professor to the Curtin-based Australasian Joint Research Centre for Building Information Modelling, Chair of Lean ...
- RFID Standardisation - Where We Stand Today
Speaker: Alastair McArthur, Director and technology specialist with RAMP
- Next Steps
- The Importance of Standardisation
Speaker: Jeroen Buren - Woodside Senior Vice President Production
- Workshop I – List Existing or Future Use Cases/Applications of RFID or other AIDC Technologies in the Oil & Gas Industry
Audio recording of the discussion during the first working group session.
- DNV Presentation
Speaker: Tor Traeland, Senior Consultant, DNV GL
- GS1 Presentation
Speaker: Marcel Sieira, General Manager - Industry Engagement, GS1 Australia
- Workshop II – The Oil and Gas IndustryHas Complexities Beyond Those Seen in Other Industries
Audio recording of the discussion during the second workshop session.
- Wilko Fights Stock Loss With RFID
Wilko, a leading British housewares and household goods retailer with more than 300 stores, is using an RFID-enabled solution to improve inventory control and loss prevention. Although the stores were...
- Enhancing the Omni-Channel Experience - RFID's Evolving Role in Fashion and Luxury
The benefits of RFID-enabled inventory are less obvious in fashion and luxury, where out-of-stocks are a sign of success. But, as loyal shoppers expect the same level of personalized service online as...
- The Business Case for RFID in Retail Apparel
RFID Journal has conducted extensive research to understand the business case for RFID in apparel retail, and to create metrics that companies in that sector can use to determine the likely return on ...
- Downtown Stores Use BLE to Improve Customer Service
Merchants in two Canadian cities have deployed Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons in conjunction with an app enabling shoppers to top off payments on their parking meters. The solution consists of bea...
- RFID Strategies and Best Practices for End Users in the Energy Industry
Despite its potential for driving business value, RFID creates significant demands on an organization. Learn how to minimize risks while increasing the likelihood of a well-executed project. From earl...
- Bechtel Deploys RFID to Bring Visibility and Cost Savings to Island Construction Projects
Using RFID technology to track materials as they move through a complex localized supply chain is helping Bechtel shorten cycle times, reduce costs and achieve transactional benefits during material-h...
- Reducing Project Cost Through Smarter Construction
The cost of construction in Australia has continued to spiral upward in recent years, for a number of reasons. There are significant consequences of below-par construction productivity, particularly w...