- RFID and the Returns Epidemic
With the evolution of technology and rise in online shopping, the apparel retail sector has seen a huge surge in growth and significant opportunities presented, but with these opportunities come challenges, and the returns epidemic is swiftly becoming the most prominent.
- Delta Air Lines Shows the Future of Retail
Yes, that's right. An airline has deployed a customer-facing RFID solution that has huge implications for retailers.
- The Rise of Machines and AI in Retail and Logistics
Advances in artificial intelligence are destined to make our lives even better—but will machines eventually out-do humans?
- Why Omnichannel Could Be the High Street's Savior
As RFID and other technologies further establish themselves within retail, it will become easier for retailers to perfect their omnichannel strategy.
- RFID Is the Solution for Omnichannel Sales
Inventory visibility and real-time goods movement enable omnichannel retailing, increasing total sales by an average of 6 percent.
- The Gondolas of the Future
Omnichannel retailing has transformed retail shelves, thanks to technologies such as radio frequency identification.
- The Emperor Has No Clothes!
Too many retailers do not want to face the truth—or do not know the truth—about their inventory accuracy problems.
- Improving In-Store Productivity, Security and the Customer Experience
The Senseon Secure Access system is designed to reduce shrinkage, enhance customer service and retain the showroom's edge over online shopping.
- How to Conquer Fear of "Things" in "Internet of Things"
Start by addressing misconceptions about what it is and what it can—and cannot—do.
- Greater RFID Awareness and Acceptance Lead to Accelerated Adoption
The RFID Lab's 2016 study shows that more U.S. retailers are using RFID to enable omnichannel shopping.
- RFID Retail Transformation: New Ways to Manage the Costs
If there is a retail RFID genie, he's on the verge of being permanently let out of the bottle.
- Excuses, Excuses!
Retailers that claim RFID is "too difficult" are misinformed, reluctant to acknowledge inefficiencies in their stores or adverse to change.
- An Industry With 'High' Growth Potential
There are many ways in which RFID hardware and software could effectively help the marijuana industry monitor the production, shipment and sale of pot.
- Retailers Must Reframe Their Thinking
If you build an omnichannel house without an RFID foundation, it will crumble.
- The Right Way to Encode RFID Tags for Consumer Products
Brand owners, retailers and solution providers must understand how to use the SGTIN standard.