- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.
- On the Road to Secure, Standardized Tolling
Government agencies around the world are adopting electronic tolling systems that utilize the ISO 18000-6C RFID standard.
- NFC Hype, the Future of Bluetooth Beacons and Ultracode 2-D Color Bar Codes
At the fall meeting of AIM's German branch, members debated the current and future state of auto-ID technology.
- RFID License Plates: A Successful In-Metal RFID Application
University of Bremen researchers explain how a vehicle's license plate can function as an antenna for a passive UHF tag, outperforming smart labels on windshields, as well as on-metal tags.
- Envisioning a World With NFC-enabled Phones
The technology promises a range of benefits to businesses and consumers, as well as a few challenges.
- Cashing In on Contactless Sporting Events
There are many benefits to adopting a cashless payment system that enables spectators to use RFID cards to pay for food, beverages and other items. Here's what you need to know.
- If at First You Don't Succeed
Companies should keep an open mind about RFID applications.
- Could NFC Fail to Take Off?
Europe is home to some of the few live Near Field Communication rollouts, but they remain small and services are limited.
- Cashless in Europe
Will London's consumers and businesses embrace RFID payment systems? European contactless providers want to know.
- The World Needs Multiple RFID Frequencies, Standards
No single RFID technology fulfills all the requirements of existing and potential markets.
- Mixing RFID in the Auto-ID Blender
Before deploying RFID, first be sure to consider all the automatic-identification and data-capture systems available to you.