- The Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Brazil
In addition to investing in modern products and services, it is necessary to have professionals who are able to understand the production process more broadly.
- RFID Asset-Tracking Technology for Warehouse Relocation
With an RFID-enabled tracking system, the entire relocation process, from planning through execution to completion, becomes smoother.
- Keep the IoT Free (Patent Battles Not Welcome)
In order for the creativity and inventive capacities of the hundreds of thousands of people developing around open-source projects or platforms to be realized, it is vital that patent non-aggression be safeguarded.
- RFID and Blockchain Are Changing Supply Chains
The technologies are only just beginning to work together, but they could have a positive impact on the logistics industry in the future.
- The Rise of Logistics Tech Activates Entrepreneurs
Given the complexity of supply chain evolution, companies that optimize across links in the chain may help to shape our future.
- Breweries Tapping the IIoT to Produce Your Favorite Brew
With greater visibility into the ins and outs of the supply chain and production processes, breweries will have the intelligence required to compete in today's increasingly unpredictable, consumer-driven marketplace.
- Known Security Vulnerabilities Are a Hacker's Guide to an IoT Breach
The Internet of Things is a powerful trend, but its growth could be hindered by unpatched open-source vulnerabilities.
- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- Next-Gen Supply Chain: Connecting IoT Data to the Bottom Line
The rise of the Internet of Things is bringing about a shift in how companies operate.
- The Rise of Machines and AI in Retail and Logistics
Advances in artificial intelligence are destined to make our lives even better—but will machines eventually out-do humans?
- RFID Device Suppliers: Beware the FCC's New Authorization, Marketing and Importation Rules
The Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new rules impacting how RF equipment, manufacturers, vendors, importers and distributors may conduct business.
- Educational Advice to Businesses Trading Abroad
The associated implications of the Internet of Things mean greater data and the capacity for both individuals and machinery to communicate on a wider basis.
- Combining E-paper and NFC RFID Technologies to Enhance Medical Asset Management and Tracking
The need for specialized scanners with wireless tag technology has resulted in far slower market uptake than was originally envisaged; there is a great deal of scope for e-paper to help make up the shortfall.
- Three Boosts for EPCIS
ISO ratification, new guidelines and free tools will propel adoption of the Electronic Product Code Information Services standard.
- The Language of Business
Companies should leverage standards to achieve supply chain visibility.