- Building the IoT on a Responsive Data Architecture
To get the most out of the Internet of Things, companies and industries must first address data-integration issues.
- Unlocking Intelligence
IoT software and analytics are unlocking the value of big data, driving consolidation and competition for leading platforms.
- Best Practices in the IoT to Promote Collaboration between IT and OT
Business transformation leaders will be unable to substantiate their contributions to IoT initiatives if the challenge of IT and OT collaboration is not resolved.
- Smart Home: Top-Notch Technologies
A growing number of houses contain systems designed to make life easier and more comfortable, thanks to the Internet of Things.
- Leveraging IoT Technologies to Understand Customers
Service-oriented enterprises and organizations have been slow to adopt Internet of Things technologies. Here is why they should take a closer look.
- Taking the LEAP
Information technology is critical to the future of manufacturing. The EU LinkedDesign project aims to help manufacturers harness and use information.
- Why RFID Is the Only Viable Path for Life-Saving Smart Gun Technology
Radio frequency identification offers the only feasible commercial approach to reducing the plague of gun violence in the United States.
- Databases for Small RFID Projects
Consider three types of data for your RFID application.
- How to Conquer Fear of "Things" in "Internet of Things"
Start by addressing misconceptions about what it is and what it can—and cannot—do.
- Commercial Behavior of an Emerging Technology (RFID) in a Secondary Emerging Market
The vision and socio-economic culture of emerging markets play a very important role in RFID's adoption as an alternative technology in the evolution of businesses.
- IoT Platform Solutions: Giving Business a Digital Voice
The use of passive sensors, including RFID tags, will play a critical role as companies transition to the digital business era, but adopters are faced with a range of choices.
- TuntoID—A New Approach for Passive UHF RFID Sensing
There is sufficient bandwidth in an EPC Gen 2 UHF backscatter link to enable the reading of a low-power analog sensor—resulting in an RFID sensor tag with a long read range.
- The IoT Will Kill the Sales Funnel
The rise of intelligent machines, the move toward subscription-based services and the growth of the sharing economy are all conspiring to impact the way companies sell products. Here's why that is a good thing.
- Big RFID Data Software
End users and solution providers must work together to realize business value from massive amounts of information.
- Pretesting Software Speeds Deployments
Before you go live with an RFID system, make sure your field and enterprise software are working the way they should.