- A Truly Connected World: The Need for Global Device Connectivity and Control
Access to a cloud-based mobile network platform allows enterprises to optimize international connectivity with their customers, employees or assets—wherever they are.
- IoT Communications Technology Trends
The Internet of Things facilitates access to more vertical applications, which forces hardware and accessory companies to innovate.
- How the IoT Will Change (Almost) Everything in Cybersecurity
Organizations looking to build or adopt connected devices should educate themselves and seek to address a few key questions.
- Five Ways in Which the Internet of Things Is Helping the Environment
Connectivity, sensor technology and all things IoT are helping to create a greener world.
- Delta Air Lines Shows the Future of Retail
Yes, that's right. An airline has deployed a customer-facing RFID solution that has huge implications for retailers.
- U.S. Cities Need the Private Sector's Help Cutting Red Tape Off Smart-City Initiatives
There are enormous growth opportunities for companies able to help cities break down barriers and establish best practices for the use of IoT technologies.
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Semiconductor Industry in the IoT
Semiconductor companies face several trends and challenges in Internet of Things transformations.
- 2017 IoT Trends and Momentum
From global solutions to the rapid explosion of sensors, the future is bright for the Internet of Things in 2017.
- Is the U.K. Information Superhighway Lagging Behind the Rest of the World?
5G is the future—but the United Kingdom still has a long way to go to become a truly smart country.
- Remote Communication Is Changing Property Auction House Viewings
With NFC technology in a viewer's mobile phone and RFID tags deployed around a property, potential buyers can quickly get information about a building directly on their smartphones.
- Building the IoT on a Responsive Data Architecture
To get the most out of the Internet of Things, companies and industries must first address data-integration issues.
- Unlocking Intelligence
IoT software and analytics are unlocking the value of big data, driving consolidation and competition for leading platforms.
- Best Practices in the IoT to Promote Collaboration between IT and OT
Business transformation leaders will be unable to substantiate their contributions to IoT initiatives if the challenge of IT and OT collaboration is not resolved.
- Smart Home: Top-Notch Technologies
A growing number of houses contain systems designed to make life easier and more comfortable, thanks to the Internet of Things.
- Leveraging IoT Technologies to Understand Customers
Service-oriented enterprises and organizations have been slow to adopt Internet of Things technologies. Here is why they should take a closer look.