- Three Requirements for the Next Generation of Connected Cars
Smart cars have the potential to change the world in a meaningful way.
- Using RFID Technology to Prevent Unauthorized Copying of 3D-Printed Objects
The impact of this unique manufacturing technology is likely soon to be felt by industries worldwide.
- A Multifaceted Approach to Autonomous Vehicle Cyber Security
Protecting vehicles will require efforts from ECU vendors, supply chain management teams, car manufacturers and security researchers.
- RFID and the Automotive Industry: Competing at a Higher Level
Innovation is taking place in every area of the industry, and one particular aspect of this innovation is radio frequency identification.
- Volkswagen AG Forges Ahead With Transparent Prototype
In accordance with German automotive Industry 4.0 initiatives, the company currently receives RFID-tagged prototype parts from more than 150 suppliers for its Volkswagen, Porsche and Audi brands.
- The Internet of Things on Wheels
RFID and sensor networks will enable the connected vehicle and passenger.
- A New EPC on the Block
GS1 has developed an RFID standard for identifying automotive components and parts.
- Lean and Six Sigma Create Valuable Synergies for RFID Adopters
Here's how to achieve the greatest return from your company's RFID investment, and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Serialization Roadmap
A top-level tagging plan will help apparel suppliers identify items now, and pave the way for tracking more products in the future.
- RFID License Plates: A Successful In-Metal RFID Application
University of Bremen researchers explain how a vehicle's license plate can function as an antenna for a passive UHF tag, outperforming smart labels on windshields, as well as on-metal tags.
- Making Objects Smarter
New RFID reader chips can be embedded in products to give them the intelligence to interact with people and the world around them.
- Toward Better Asset Management
RFID tools and solutions can automate asset-maintenance processes.
- Go Green
An RFID-enabled mobile asset-management system can help increase fuel efficiency and decrease carbon emissions.
- Dispelling RFID Network Performance Concerns
You can add RFID and maintain network performance—without redesigning your infrastructure. Here's how.