- Improving In-Store Productivity, Security and the Customer Experience
The Senseon Secure Access system is designed to reduce shrinkage, enhance customer service and retain the showroom's edge over online shopping.
- How to Conquer Fear of "Things" in "Internet of Things"
Start by addressing misconceptions about what it is and what it can—and cannot—do.
- Greater RFID Awareness and Acceptance Lead to Accelerated Adoption
The RFID Lab's 2016 study shows that more U.S. retailers are using RFID to enable omnichannel shopping.
- RFID Retail Transformation: New Ways to Manage the Costs
If there is a retail RFID genie, he's on the verge of being permanently let out of the bottle.
- Excuses, Excuses!
Retailers that claim RFID is "too difficult" are misinformed, reluctant to acknowledge inefficiencies in their stores or adverse to change.
- An Industry With 'High' Growth Potential
There are many ways in which RFID hardware and software could effectively help the marijuana industry monitor the production, shipment and sale of pot.
- Retailers Must Reframe Their Thinking
If you build an omnichannel house without an RFID foundation, it will crumble.
- The Right Way to Encode RFID Tags for Consumer Products
Brand owners, retailers and solution providers must understand how to use the SGTIN standard.
- How Retailers Can Extract Value From Location Data
Today's advanced location-based technologies can enhance retail inventory, customer service, marketing and a variety of other applications.
- Why Isn't Everyone Doing It?
There are four main reasons some retailers have not adopted RFID, and they are all shortsighted.
- Beyond Inventory Visibility
Retailers should use RFID data to improve business processes and enable a true omnichannel shopping experience.
- Try It—You'll Like It!
The RFID Lab's annual state-of-adoption report of U.S. retailers shows companies that trial and pilot RFID solutions for inventory management are deploying them.
- Big RFID Data Software
End users and solution providers must work together to realize business value from massive amounts of information.
- Shopping the Planet
RFID enables retailers to turn local inventory into global inventory.
- Putting a Stylish Face on RFID Tags
By adopting integrated RFID hangtags, the apparel industry can achieve an attractive branded look and lower tagging costs.