- RFID Data Helps Power Schneider Electric's Smart Factory
The company is inviting customers and partners to view its IoT solution that employs data from RFID, as well as augmented and virtual reality systems, to monitor the status of production and supplies, capture analytics regarding work-in-progress and boost efficiency.
- Traxens Helps to Facilitate Digital Transition of French Port
The Internet of Things company has joined an initiative by the French Smart Port in Med as an associate partner, with the aim of supporting the transformation of the Port of Marseille Fos.
- RFID Paper Turns the Page on Label and Card Printing
ISBC's new standard paper, with embedded NFC, HF or UHF tags, can be designed, ordered and printed according to customer demand, so that the tags can be cut directly from the paper as needed, and at a low cost.
- Companies Focus on Consumer Experience at RetailX
Several solutions that utilize RFID can be integrated with augmented reality and other innovations, such as for triggering informative screens.
- Inventory Accuracy: The Key to Retail Success
At RetailX, speakers explained why having real-time control of what's in stock depends on technology and how this can create competitive winners in business.
- RetailX Begins With RFID Journal LIVE! Retail
As the event opened this week in Chicago, RFID Journal editor Mark Roberti spoke about the growth of radio frequency identification as a business tool.
- Solving Retail Challenges via RFID
At RetailX, consultants and experts from such organizations as GS1 US and Auburn University discussed how the use of radio frequency identification favors business.
- Essex Electronics and HID Global to Offer RFID-Enabled Turnstiles
The two manufacturers have partnered to create the iRox-T RFID reading unit, which can be built directly into turnstile and access-control systems to make them seamless and less complex to install.
- Companies Anticipate NFC Scale-Up With Apple's iOS 13 Release
Apple's latest operating system will provide greater Near Field Communication functionality for developers; the firm is also promoting multiple products of its own using the technology, prompting NFC companies to prepare for market growth.
- Under Armour to Present at RFID Journal LIVE! Retail 2019
Three teammates from the global footwear and sportswear company will share how its RFID program is helping to elevate its world-class supply chain and retail experience.
- SML Opens Retail Ideation Space for Item-Level RFID
The new center, located in Plano, Texas, is the first of three such sites the company is launching to place RFID technology into the hands of potential users, as well as to host innovation sessions between users and technology providers.
- Sigfox Launches Chicago Hacking House With Smart-City Focus
The program will kick off on June 4 at the Chicago Connectory, where attendees will be introduced to Sigfox, its use cases and the Hacking House program.
- RFID in Manufacturing: Virtual Event Presentations Now Available
Hear how manufacturing firms are using RFID to achieve business benefits.
- Impinj Sues NXP for Patent Infringement
The maker of passive UHF RFID transponder chips and reader chips claims NXP has improperly used its patented innovations in NXP's UCODE integrated circuits.
- New UHF RFID Smart Reader Operates Out of the Box
RFRain's RFR-RAIN-4-SMART device comes with a built-in reader, a microprocessor and an IP address to send data directly to a cloud-based server, thus preventing the need for complex or costly infrastructure installations.