- Confra Lovers Invests in the Customer Experience
The Brazilian company, which operates as a pop-up store, has been using radio frequency identification to increase sales by providing a better experience to its visitors.
- Adler Modemarkte Rolls Out RFID Robot Across 45 Stores
After several years of piloting the technology to prove it can bring automated inventory visibility to its stores, the fashion retailer is expanding MetraLabs' TORY robotic technology this summer, with plans to equip all 175 shops by 2021.
- Brother International Deploys BLE Solution to Track Garment Ink Agitation
The BlueHound system, developed by Bastian Solutions in partnership with Quuppa, uses BLE beacon technology to identify when ink agitation machines are in operation, thereby ensuring a high-quality ink product for direct-to-garment printing.
- Under Armour to Present at RFID Journal LIVE! Retail 2019
Three teammates from the global footwear and sportswear company will share how its RFID program is helping to elevate its world-class supply chain and retail experience.
- U.K. Home Goods and Apparel Retailer Boosts Accuracy With RFID
Matalan has deployed RFID across all 220 stores to bring its inventory accuracy above 95 percent, helping to ensure that products are available for omnichannel sales.
- Tire and Agricultural Industries Test Embedded RFID Solution
Industrial companies are conducting qualification testing of Primo1D's passive UHF E-Thread technology, with integrated RFID-enabled threads, including electric cables, ropes, bale twine and tires.
- Myer Achieves Near-100 Percent Inventory Accuracy With RFID
Since deploying a solution from Checkpoint Systems, the Australian retail chain has reduced inventory count times, decreased shrinkage, and boosted sales at its stores and online.
- Textile Label Launch Includes Dual NFC-UHF Functionality, Printing Machines
TexTrace has released woven RFID textile labels that remain with a garment, while Jakob Müller is selling machines that service bureaus and label companies can use to make their own sewn-in RFID labels under TexTrace's license.
- Seafolly Brings Intelligence to Swimwear Management
The Australian retailer has completed a pilot to improve inventory management with RFID technology, as well as increasing visibility in the supply chain, using readers and magic mirrors from Solos.
- Sales Up 3 Percent in Voice Norge RFID Pilot
The retailer has deployed an RFID solution from Nedap across its 200 Nordic stores, enabling it to display in-store products to online shoppers, thereby making both online and physical shopping easier and more efficient.
- Footwear Moves Toward Traceability in Brazil
Tests of RFID usage are currently under way in that nation, with the support of Ceitec and several recognized brands in the footwear sector.
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study
At this year's RFID Journal LIVE! event, James Eastwood, the company's implementation manager, will explain how RFID helped the fashion retailer to improve inventory accuracy and product availability.
- South African Safari Retailer Boosts Stock Accuracy With RFID
The solution, provided by Milestone Integrated Systems and using Keonn technology, enables the company's stores to track inventory via RFID paper labels and hard tags as goods move around the sales floor, as well as when they are purchased and removed from the premises.
- Zebra Introduces Two New Handheld RFID Readers
The company's MC3330R and MC3390R mobile computers are loaded with features and are designed to cover most common business applications.
- RFID Tracks Goods at 750 French Menswear Stores
Celio has completed one of France's largest passive UHF RFID deployments, using a solution from Nedap to track all products to prevent out-of-stocks and help store associates better manage their inventory locally, while enabling omnichannel sales.