- IoT and Other RF Device Suppliers Take Note: The FCC's New Authorization and Importation Rules Are Now Effective
The CommLaw Group has issued a client advisory regarding the Federal Communications Commission's new rules for radio frequency equipment authorization.
- E-Labeling RFID Devices Can Save Suppliers Cash
Doing it wrong can cost millions and trigger market exclusion.
- Combining E-paper and NFC RFID Technologies to Enhance Medical Asset Management and Tracking
The need for specialized scanners with wireless tag technology has resulted in far slower market uptake than was originally envisaged; there is a great deal of scope for e-paper to help make up the shortfall.
- The Rules of Encoding
Here's how to ensure RFID tags and bar codes coexist happily.
- How to Be a Successful Label Leader
The best way to ensure that your company's RFID implementation will be a success is to involve key business and IT members.
- What Else Can You Do With an RFID Fashion Label?
Don't use RFID just for logistics and inventory management. Here are a few ways in which retailers can employ the technology to provide new services to their customers.
- RFID-Labeling Apparel Items
Here's how to set up your printer-encoder software.
- A New Approach to Pharmaceutical E-Pedigrees
EPCIS can support chain-of-custody verification—without a cumbersome data burden.
- Innovative Warehouse Solutions
RFID can improve efficiencies and deliver cost savings in warehouses.
- Solving the Water and Metal Problem
Physics can be used to improve RFID performance on hard-to-tag products.
- RFID: Looking Beyond the Retail Promise
Although RFID volumes in the retail and pharmaceutical markets fell short of expectations, the technology saw widespread deployment in other sectors.
- Dispelling RFID Network Performance Concerns
You can add RFID and maintain network performance—without redesigning your infrastructure. Here's how.
- Meeting the Needs of Small and Midsized Suppliers
Adoption of RFID by small and medium businesses is critical to the technology's long-term success, but SMBs face unique challenges.
- Mobilizing RFID Applications
The future of vehicle-mounted printing and data-collection devices seems secure, helping companies improve efficiency and create a competitive advantage.
- A Graphic Argument for RFID Labels
By modifying their requirements for shipping-container graphics, Wal-Mart and Target could give CPG makers a way for RFID compliance to pay for itself.