- Myer Achieves Near-100 Percent Inventory Accuracy With RFID
Since deploying a solution from Checkpoint Systems, the Australian retail chain has reduced inventory count times, decreased shrinkage, and boosted sales at its stores and online.
- Blockchain Platform Leverages RFID Solution for Inventory Management
Citizens Reserve is providing its blockchain solution, enabled by Smartrac's Cosmos software, to the livestock and retail markets, so users can share data with other supply chain members and consumers to validate the conditions of animals and meat.
- RFID Blockchain Demo at LIVE! 2019
The Auburn University RFID Lab will demonstrate the use of RFID and blockchain technologies in the retail supply chain at this year's RFID Journal LIVE! event.
- Seafolly Brings Intelligence to Swimwear Management
The Australian retailer has completed a pilot to improve inventory management with RFID technology, as well as increasing visibility in the supply chain, using readers and magic mirrors from Solos.
- Avery Dennison to Be 2019 Signature Sponsor for RFID Journal LIVE! and LIVE! Retail @ RetailX
The company will sponsor RFID Journal's 17th annual conference and exhibition, to be held on Apr. 2-4 in Phoenix, as well as the LIVE! Retail @ RetailX event, slated for June 25-27 in Chicago.
- Sales Up 3 Percent in Voice Norge RFID Pilot
The retailer has deployed an RFID solution from Nedap across its 200 Nordic stores, enabling it to display in-store products to online shoppers, thereby making both online and physical shopping easier and more efficient.
- Carvana to Speak at RFID Journal LIVE! 2019
Jonathon McCutcheon, the online car retailer's director of supply chain product, will explain how the company is using RFID to manage the locations and statuses of tens of thousands of used vehicles as they are received, inspected, processed and delivered to hubs and then to customers.
- Footwear Moves Toward Traceability in Brazil
Tests of RFID usage are currently under way in that nation, with the support of Ceitec and several recognized brands in the footwear sector.
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study
At this year's RFID Journal LIVE! event, James Eastwood, the company's implementation manager, will explain how RFID helped the fashion retailer to improve inventory accuracy and product availability.
- South African Safari Retailer Boosts Stock Accuracy With RFID
The solution, provided by Milestone Integrated Systems and using Keonn technology, enables the company's stores to track inventory via RFID paper labels and hard tags as goods move around the sales floor, as well as when they are purchased and removed from the premises.
- RFID Solution Enables Consumers to Manage Carbon Footprint at Stores
Ecoingot's IoT-based system employs blockchain technology and HF RFID-based connectivity from Compass Marketing, enabling shoppers to gain information regarding the carbon emissions related to products before making a purchase, and to buy credits or offset carbon use, via the company's app and a public ledger.
- Driverless Mobile Store Leverages RFID to Bring Food to Customers
Retailer Stop and Shop plans to roll out unmanned vehicles, provided by Robomart, to deliver a selection of products, such as fresh produce, to be perused and purchased by Boston-area shoppers who request the store at their location.
- Zebra Introduces Two New Handheld RFID Readers
The company's MC3330R and MC3390R mobile computers are loaded with features and are designed to cover most common business applications.
- Wiliot Unveils Passive Bluetooth Sensor
The innovative semiconductor firm has also announced that it has raised an additional $30 million in funding from Avery Dennison, Amazon Web Services and Samsung Venture Investment.
- RFID Tracks Goods at 750 French Menswear Stores
Celio has completed one of France's largest passive UHF RFID deployments, using a solution from Nedap to track all products to prevent out-of-stocks and help store associates better manage their inventory locally, while enabling omnichannel sales.