March 13, 2015 - Mukilteo, Washington This April 15-17, ID Integration, Inc. will be exhibiting in booth #748 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California. This seasoned systems integrator will be presenting a variety of efficient and proven solutions for RFID location tracking, ATA Spec 2000 RFID compliance, BarCodeOS® software suite for more intelligent barcode scanners, and smart manufacturing for Work-In-Process asset tracking. Visitors will gain knowledge of emerging innovations to better manage raw materials and relevant data from the beginning stages throughout production workflow and final production for improved compliance, data capture, production, and quality control. Another partner, InfinID Technologies, Inc. will also be showcasing their innovative RFID Location Tracking solution utilizing active RFID tags within the exhibit.
Mar 27, 2015
ID Integration, Inc. has a long history of proven leadership and guidance throughout the field of automatic identification. As one of the leading systems integrators for direct part marking in complex and numerous manufacturing applications they know how to overcome the stringent specifications required by the U.S. Department of Defense and beyond. Their experts are seasoned and well-practiced in a comprehensive range of compliance solutions for IUID, ATA Spec 2000, DEF STAN for NATO, and NASA Parts Identification, among others. Additionally, this integration group has provided decades of solutions for related automation niches including asset/warehouse management, custom integration projects, and more.
Solutions for RFID Location Tracking:
• Locate & track assets on-demand without the need for expensive infrastructure
• Track assets and tools with active RFID tags that communicate among each other, adapting quickly to change and at a cost considerably lower than most passive RFID location tracking systems
• Save valuable time during audits and easily track assets
BarCodeOS® Software Suite Provides Simple, Smart, & Secure Solutions for Auto-ID:
• True plug & play solution - no need to install hardware drivers, no proprietary configuration software, PCs recognize reader as secondary keyboard
• World's only barcode reader Firewall blocks malicious OS attacks automatically
• Set of modular applications that greatly enhance the usefulness of barcode readers; advanced modules feature advanced parsing and filtering capabilities
Solutions for Aerospace & ATA Spec 2000:
• RFID printing with thermal transfer to encode ATA Spec 2000 tags.
• High memory RFID tags for aerospace applications
Smart Manufacturing Solutions:
• Work-in-process (WIP) for improved workflow visibility, streamlining, and decision-making
• Automated asset tracking solutions with seamless integration for a variety of compliance needs
• Improved supply chain control to track and validate raw materials and finished goods traveling to, and stored in, their proper locations.
Visit ID Integration, Inc. and InfinID Technologies, Inc. in booth #748 this April to speak one-on-one with experts possessing over 19 years of integration experience. This RFID Live event is a much-awaited conference and exhibition for professionals searching for innovations to track and manage just about everything. For more information, interested readers may wish to visit www.id-integration.com/ for detailed content about their expansive range of identification solutions - from IUID labels to ATA Spec 2000 RFID, RFID Location Tracking, or even FDA UDI. Complete details about this event, ID Integration's participation, and proposed solutions are available by request through their Contact Us form.