- RFID Unbridles Pathogen Transmission Research
A University of Guelph research team is using active RFID to monitor contact between horses, as well as between the animals and humans, as they investigate technological solutions for preventing disease transmission.
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual event, being held on May. 9-11 in Phoenix, Ariz., will feature a defense and aerospace conference track including a DoD session panel.
- RFID News Roundup
Kalahari Resorts deploys PDC Solutions wristband system ••• Embien Technologies intros automotive-ready BLE module ••• DENSO releases RFID scanner for logistics, retail ••• Apriva, On Track Innovations unveil semi-integrated solution for unattended payments ••• Brady announces AS9100C quality management system certification ••• Neology receives OmniAir 6C certification for S3 Selectable RFID tag.
- Leaders from Across All Major Industries to Attend LIVE! 2017
Business professionals from leading companies in every sector and from around the world will attend RFID Journal's annual conference and exhibition, to be held on May 9-11, in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Robotics and RFID to Manage Your Wardrobe
Technology startup ThreadRobe is releasing an RFID-enabled armoire that can identify each item of clean clothes place in its bin, as well as hang it up and steam it before returning it to a customer.
- Finalists Unveiled for 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards
RFID Journal has announced the finalists for its 2017 awards. The winners will be revealed at this year's LIVE! event, being held in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 9-11.
- Leaders Representing Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID's Benefits at LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual event will feature a retail and apparel conference track, a general-session panel and a special retail workshop.
- Beacons Come to Market in Brazil
Bluetooth Low Energy technology, developed by Taggen in partnership with CPqD, is providing national support for the Internet of Things throughout the nation.
- Brazilian Students Create Intelligent Canine Feeder
Sesi de Cianorte's students have developed an RFID-enabled device that identifies each pet and provides food in the proper measure.
- LIVE! 2017 Keynotes to Discuss RFID Deployments Currently Under Way
RFID Journal's upcoming event will feature several keynotes and general sessions, including presentations from Honda, the U.S. Army and Auburn University.
- All-in-One POS Solution Accepts NFC, Credit and Debit Card Payments
The system, provided by Connect&GO and Mobeewave, was used at the Quebec Sugar Shack at this week's South By Southwest festival to enable attendees to buy drinks with an NFC wristband, or with a credit or debit card—all captured via the same mobile POS device.
- LIVE! 2017 to Feature Exhibitors from a Record 25 Countries
RFID Journal's upcoming event has attracted the top RFID companies from around the world.
- NFC Brings Contests, Content to Limited Jameson Whiskey Bottles
The company's 2017 limited-edition bottle targeted for St. Patrick's Day features an NFC tag with which Android phone users can connect with content about Jameson, as well as enter contests at Irish events.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 to Feature IOT Pavilion, AIM Pavilion and International China Pavilion
The conference and exhibition will highlight leading companies' radio frequency identification deployments and demonstrate the latest technology solutions.
- Family Open-Sources Entrepreneur's RFID Solutions
TigeRFID is a GitHub-based open-source platform utilizing the technology development of ActiveWave, a Florida company owned by Touraj Ghaffari.