- Inventory Accuracy: The Key to Unlocking Omnichannel Conversion and Enhancing Consumer Experience—Both On and Offline
Avery Dennison is a global leader in RFID-enabled solutions, with more than 800 patents, and applications and global manufacturing capabilities that have produced more than 10 billion RFID tags and...
- RFID Robots and the New Platforms for Sensor Fusion
Warehouses and retail stores often rely on either static RFID readers to track items moving through an area, or human employees to use mobile readers to track static items. Researchers at Auburn Un...
- The Business Case for RFID in Retail and Apparel
RFID Journal has conducted extensive research to understand the business case for RFID in apparel retail, and to create metrics that companies in that sector can use to determine the likely return ...
- Rethinking Retail RFID—New Rules for Success
RFID isn't new anymore, and the technology's benefits are clear. So why do RFID initiatives become stalled, and how can they be unstuck? ChainLink Research's Bill McBeath will share new research an...
- All Logistics Are Customer-Facing: RFID's Growing Role in Supply Chain Operations
Changing consumer preferences, new technologies and ways of shopping, and constant product innovations are putting tremendous pressure on retail supply chains. This creates new challenges for suppl...
- RFID Drives Customer Experience and Improves Inventory Accuracy at Lululemon, Part 1
RFID is not just for department stores and big box retailers. Specialty chains are also using the technology to achieve critical benefits. In the crowded athletic apparel space, lululemon athleti...
- RFID Drives Customer Experience and Improves Inventory Accuracy at Lululemon, Part 2
RFID is not just for department stores and big box retailers. Specialty chains are also using the technology to achieve critical benefits. In the crowded athletic apparel space, lululemon athletica...
- Solution Provider Session: Giving Brick-and-Mortar Retail the Edge of Digital Insight
Intel recently launched the Retail Sensor Platform, which allows retailers to increase inventory accuracy and ensure on-shelf availability. This end-to-end solution offers a simple, affordable way ...
- River Island Uses RFID to Improve Visibility and Combat Loss
Fashion brand River Island operates more than 350 stores throughout Europe, the Philippines and the Middle East, as well as a website that ships to more than 100 countries worldwide. This session w...
- RFID and Inventory Control in the Cloud
White Pine Trading, one of the world’s leading recycled diamond and fine jewelry companies, is using RFID to more efficiently process inventory while reducing data-entry errors. With more than 30,0...
- Solution Provider Session: Capturing ROI for Global Leading Retailers and Brand Owners
SML will share case studies and real return on investment (ROI) results that show the best methods to go about deploying RFID solutions in retail. What is the best way to implement an RFID solution...
- Herman Kay Uses RFID to Track and Improve Garment Production
The manufacturer of coats and outerwear for women and men has deployed an RFID-based tracking system that is leading to measurable improvements in its operations. The company markets its products u...
- Retailer Use Cases: Where the Benefits of Item-Level RFID Are
RFID technology can be used for daily cycle counts, replenishment, promotions management, customer engagement and other in-store applications. But what are the basic applications of EPC RFID in the...
- Decathlon Uses RFID to Increase Sales and Reduce Shrinkage
Sporting goods retailer Decathlon, one of the largest sporting goods and sportswear retailers worldwide, increased sales last year, attributing part of that growth to an ambitious RFID deployment a...
- Denimwall Leverages RFID at G-Star RAW Store
Denimwall Inc. is using RFID at the G-Star RAW clothing store that it owns and operates in New York City's Union Square to manage store operations and engage customers. The firm, which owns and ope...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER