- Avery Dennison Aims to Deliver Product Info Via RFID, Bar Codes
The Janela Smart Products Platform will enable consumers and businesses to scan product labels, provided by Avery, and access related information delivered by EVRYTHNG's cloud-based software.
- RFID Brings Lululemon's Inventory Accuracy to 98 Percent
The yoga and sports apparel retailer has increased its e-commerce sales by tracking the locations of millions of goods as they move throughout its stores.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2016 to Feature Six Preconference Seminars
This year's topics will include content for the energy and retail sectors and IT professionals, as well as RFID-enabled smart products, and warehouse and inventory management—plus, RFID Journal University.
- RFID Cage Frees Up CYBRA's Customers
CYBRA says its reader portal is helping apparel companies to quickly accomplish a range of tasks, such as disabling unneeded RFID tags, tracking seasonal workers' performance and identifying merchandise's country of origin.
- Gieves & Hawkes Installs RFID to Prevent Shrinkage, Track Inventory
The U.K. men's wear retailer is using a solution from Catalyst to invisibly secure the doorway at its two newest stores, and to make sure its products are always in stock.
- Leaders Representing Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID's Benefits at RFID Journal LIVE! 2016
Executives from lululemon athletica, Levi Strauss & Co., Macy's, Marks & Spencer, Sport Zone and other companies will share deployment lessons and strategies.
- American Apparel, Postmates Use RFID Visibility for On-Demand Delivery
Postmates is offering one-hour delivery of the clothing company's products in 31 cities, using RFID data that tells shoppers which goods are available within their geographical area.
- RFID Helps Mentally Disabled Laundry Workers Do Their Jobs
The system tracks various processes regarding the washing and sorting of linens and clothing, and provides alerts if mistakes are about to be made.
- RFID News Roundup
Omni-ID expands line of printable on-metal RFID labels ••• Tageos updates EOS-220 RFID label with Monza R6 chips ••• Mojix introduces STARflex RFID reader ••• Smartrac makes Belt, DogBone inlays with Ucode DNA and 7xm ICs ••• Hilti offers RFID solution to help construction professionals manage tools ••• Polo Ralph Lauren store in Dallas adopts Oak Interactive Fitting Room.
- Reebok, Music Festival Reach Out to Visitors With iGotcha RFID Solution
The athletic apparel company is using iGotcha Media's solution in its Innovation Showroom, while Grand Fetes Telus employs the technology for access control and linkage to social networking, pictures and contests.
- SportLife Tracks Athletic Shoes, Apparel
The Colombian retailer is using APES' hosted cloud-based RFID solution, which is designed to make installation easy and inexpensive.
- Fresh USA Seeks to RFID-Enable Cloakrooms
The company's system is designed to streamline the process of storing and retrieving checked coats and bags at concert halls and other public buildings.
- CCL Agrees to Buy Checkpoint Systems
The specialty label and packaging company intends to offer Checkpoint's RFID and other solutions that have targeted the apparel retail sector.
- C&A Rolls Out RFID to All of Its French Stores
The apparel company is expanding its deployment of EPC UHF RFID technology to 164 sites, with the goal of improving the availability of items on shelves, leading to increased sales.
- Japanese Retailer Aeon Checks Out Checkpoint's RFID-enabled Robot
The company is switching to an RFID-based electronic article surveillance system, and is testing the robot's ability to track inventory to monitor the locations of goods at its flagship store.