- Correction Facility Tracks Visitors
The Virginia Beach Sheriff's Office is using RFID to ensure people are accounted for in the event of an evacuation.
- Boeing Program Automates Aircraft Maintenance Tasks
RFID Integrated Solutions, certified by the FAA, promises to help airlines save labor, time and money.
- Swedish Transport Gets on Track With RFID
The government agency developed a preventative-maintenance solution for railway vehicles, based on global standards.
- Sesa Goa Automates Mining Logistics Operations
India's largest producer and exporter of iron ore in the private sector deployed an RFID solution to speed up customers' deliveries, saving time and money.
- Argentine Winery Harvests Crops With RFID
Bodega Norton uncorks a tracking and payment solution to improve productivity.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Manages Outpatients Via RFID
The South Delhi, India, medical facility deployed a real-time location system to reduce wait times for testing.
- RFID Eases Border-Crossing Traffic
The Mexican and U.S. governments worked together to automate toll collection.
- India's Largest Media Company Builds RFID Into New Headquarters
Sun TV Network is monitoring some 10,000 assets, 75,000 recording media and more than 200 vehicles.
- Portuguese Airline TAPs Into RFID
The national airline uses radio frequency identification to track engine-overhaul components and tools.
- Cisco's Business-Driven RFID Strategy
The network giant adopts the technology to manage fixed assets at 70 U.S. data centers and R&D labs.
- BP Refines Maintenance Operations
The international oil and gas company developed an RFID solution that streamlines processes, making work safer and more cost-efficient.
- RFID Speeds Up Electric Pole Inspections
The Orangeburg Department of Public Utilities is tagging 30,000 poles to improve maintenance and repair operations.
- Power Plant Turns to RFID for Site Safety
CLP Power Hong Kong deployed an access-control solution to monitor and protect employees.
- Finnish Hospital Deploys RFID in Three Phases
The East Savo Hospital District uses the technology at its main facility to control access, monitor patients' vital signs, ensure employee safety and track assets.
- The Ongoing War Against Inefficiencies
The U.S. Department of Defense is refining its RFID strategy to optimize the world's most complex supply chain.