- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 14th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- Superdry Rolls Out RFID Across Some U.K., All U.S. Stores
Following a three-month pilot of RFID technology for inventory management at five of its stores, the British fashion brand found that revenue was up due to improved inventory accuracy and product availability for customers.
- Scalpers Deploys RFID Across 150 Stores
The company is rolling out a solution from Nedap by first bringing nine "champion" stores live, then using those stores for training and rollout of the entire chain across Europe and globally.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Understanding Beer Drinkers, One RFID-Enabled Pour at a Time
Pacific PourHouse is among the most recent companies to launch an RFID-based self-serve beer wall that not only has put beer pouring in the hands of customers, but also feeds intelligence about drinking habits to management, helping them stock the most popular beverages.
- RFID Duck Fits the Bill for Caretakers Comforting Kids With Cancer
The RFID-enabled My Special Aflac Duck uses Sproutel technology to help young cancer patients convey their feelings with RFID-tagged emoji tokens, an IV kit and a soundscape-triggering rocket.
- Ski Resorts Adopt RFID for Lifts, Payments
SKIDATA is now piloting a UHF version of its RFID system to enable the capture of zone-based location information regarding lift tickets, while three more North American ski resorts are adopting the HF versions this season.
- RFID Helps Link Penguin Swimming Rates to Bumblefoot Infections
The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden has equipped 13 of its penguins with RFID tags and installed readers at swimming pools, in order to determine how much time the aquatic birds spend in the water and correlate that data with the presence of lesions growing on their feet.
- Beacons Bring Little India History to Singapore Visitors and Residents
The National Heritage Board is piloting a system that enables visitors to learn about the attractions around them as they walk along the BLE-enabled Little India Heritage Trail.
- Reforestation Project Uses RFID Data for Forest Analytics
HLH provides RFID-based data to customers, as well as to partners such as Paradise Helicopters, and analyzes that information to better manage its forest of koa and sandalwood trees.
- NFC Helps Charity With Fundraising Event
Tipping Point received more than $7 million in donations within half an hour.
- RFID Gets to the Root of Surgical Services Problems
Florida Hospital uses real-time location data to understand why delays and bottlenecks occur, to improve OR performance and patient satisfaction.
- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.