- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail 2019 Report
RFID Journal recently held its conference and exhibition for the retail sector as part of Chicago's RetailX event. View the presentations from the conference.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's main conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 1
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference workshops.
- UWB Technology Brings Signalization to Turkish Mining Company
ESAN is using RFID to control the movements of vehicles into and out of its underground mines, thereby increasing productivity and reducing fuel consumption and labor time.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Expands BLE Wayfinding to Jersey Shore
One of New Jersey's largest health-care companies is using location-based data from a Connexient solution to provide its patients and visitors with automated wayfinding that can be integrated with their health records and appointments app.
- IoT Monitors Human Behavior in Carbon-Neutral Building
Researchers and management at Canada's Evolv1 building are using Internet of Things technology from eleven-x to track and analyze data regarding the impacts sustainable features might have on comfort and productivity, as well as the behaviors of tenants occupying the new structure.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 14th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- Superdry Rolls Out RFID Across Some U.K., All U.S. Stores
Following a three-month pilot of RFID technology for inventory management at five of its stores, the British fashion brand found that revenue was up due to improved inventory accuracy and product availability for customers.
- Scalpers Deploys RFID Across 150 Stores
The company is rolling out a solution from Nedap by first bringing nine "champion" stores live, then using those stores for training and rollout of the entire chain across Europe and globally.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Understanding Beer Drinkers, One RFID-Enabled Pour at a Time
Pacific PourHouse is among the most recent companies to launch an RFID-based self-serve beer wall that not only has put beer pouring in the hands of customers, but also feeds intelligence about drinking habits to management, helping them stock the most popular beverages.
- RFID Duck Fits the Bill for Caretakers Comforting Kids With Cancer
The RFID-enabled My Special Aflac Duck uses Sproutel technology to help young cancer patients convey their feelings with RFID-tagged emoji tokens, an IV kit and a soundscape-triggering rocket.
- Ski Resorts Adopt RFID for Lifts, Payments
SKIDATA is now piloting a UHF version of its RFID system to enable the capture of zone-based location information regarding lift tickets, while three more North American ski resorts are adopting the HF versions this season.