- RFID Helps Bring Outdoor Voices to Shoppers on the Move
The Texas-based store sells its products via an app, thanks to an RFID solution from Nedap, making it easier for active people to buy goods while on the run.
- PUMA Creates Digital Product IDs for Greater Engagement
The company's North American flagship store opened in New York with RFID tags on each product, as well as magic mirrors, automated inventory management, electronic article surveillance and a consumer-facing QR code system with unique content for each product.
- Levi's Manages Stock at Nearly 100 Percent Accuracy
Store inventory counts, which were accomplished annually and took 12 hours to complete with 10 employees, can now be carried out using RFID tags once a month, requiring only three hours for two workers.
- America Today Rolling Out RFID at All 69 Stores
The retailer is deploying a solution from Nedap to enable omnichannel sales with the improved inventory visibility that the technology provides.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's main conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- Sporting Goods Retailer Boosts E-Commerce Efficiency
An RFID solution from Lyngsoe Systems and Consignor enables XXL to automatically detect if an e-commerce "pick up at store" order parcel is being shipped to the wrong location, thereby preventing errors before they can happen; the system can identify when goods reach a store, then send a text message or email to the consumer.
- Superdry Rolls Out RFID Across Some U.K., All U.S. Stores
Following a three-month pilot of RFID technology for inventory management at five of its stores, the British fashion brand found that revenue was up due to improved inventory accuracy and product availability for customers.
- Scalpers Deploys RFID Across 150 Stores
The company is rolling out a solution from Nedap by first bringing nine "champion" stores live, then using those stores for training and rollout of the entire chain across Europe and globally.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Rebecca Minkoff Extends Its RFID System Beyond the Store
By adding a QR code to each of its luxury bags, the New York fashion retailer is enabling shoppers to access content after they make a purchase, as part of the Digital Emotional Intelligence offering from Avery Dennison RBIS and EVRYTHNG.
- RFID Solution Cuts Scrubs Costs for Virginia Hospital
LewisGale Medical Center has saved approximately $40,000 in scrub inventory expenses by managing the use of the medical-procedure uniforms with Autovalet Systems' CabiNet RFID Scrub Dispensers and DressCode software.
- Tigrara, Elza Romero Stores Inventory 4,000 Items Within Two Hours
The two companies have adopted an RFID solution to gain visibility into the circulation of their products from factories to the point of sale to consumers.
- Resorts World Genting Malaysia Tracks 100,000 Uniforms With RFID-Based System
The resort has reduced labor costs and loss by automating its uniform-management system—reading RFID tags on garments as they are turned into the laundry facility, then are sorted and returned to employees.
- Rebecca Minkoff Brings Self-Service to Its SoHo Store With RFID
The fashion retailer is using technology from QueueHop to allow shoppers to select and pay for an item, then unlock its security hard tag based on RFID reads of that tag.